Abhinandan Education Loan subsidy scheme is a program by the government of Assam to provide Rs. 50,000/- to all loanees who have availed education loans sanctioned till 31st March 2019. Further all education loans sanctioned during 2019-2020 shall also be eligible for this subsidy. The scheme will cover all students who are permanent residents of Assam, studying in the state or outside, and have availed education loan from any commercial bank or any Regional Rural Bank. The objective of this program is to extend relief to those permanent residents of the State, who have taken education loans or are in the process of taking education loans for their children to pursue their dreams of getting a higher education. This shall also promote many young and bright students who are unable to pursue their higher education due to financial constraints to take education loans in future.
Abhinandan Education Loan Scheme Details:
|Scheme Name:||Education loan subsidy scheme for pursuing higher education by the children of the permanent residents of Assam|
|Scheme Agency:||Finance Department of Assam.|
|Scheme Objectives:||Provide loan wavier to students of Assam who have availed education loans.|
|Scheme Benefit:||One time subsidy of INR 50,000.00 shall be deposited in the loan account|
Eligibility of Abhinandan Education Loan Scheme:
Those Candidates or Applicants who are interested in the Abhinandan Education Loan Scheme & completed full fill all given below eligibility criteria, They only can get the benefit of this Scheme.
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Assam
- Education loan from any Scheduled Commercial Bank or Regional Rural Bank within the state.
- There shall be no income criteria.
- Education loans sanctioned before 31 March 19, amounting Rs. 1 Lakhs or more
- For all education loans sanctioned since 1 April 19, after disbursement of 25% of the sanctioned loan amount.
- Beneficiaries already benefitted under “Bidya Lakshmi” scheme is not eligible for the application of this scheme
- Loan accounts must not be under NPA Status.
- Any account, which has not been classified as Non-Performing Asset (NPA) i.e. defaulting by the bank under Reserve Bank of India norms, will be eligible under the scheme.
How to Apply for Abhinandan Education Loan Scheme:
Interested Candidates or Applicants need to apply online application to get the benefit of the Abhinandan Education Loan Scheme, Follow the given below steps to apply
- Check the Important Link‘s section & Click on Online Application Link.
- Now Enter your all details like the name, date of birth, Address Details, Pan Number etc.
- Then Fill your Bank Account Details Like as Bank Name, Bank Branch, IFSC Code, Loan Account No etc.
- After That, you Need to Upload some Supporting Documents for Loan Proof, Address Proof, PAN Card Proof.
- Now click on the Save button.
Document Required Needed for Apply Online Application:
The applicant has to upload documents as proof of address, copy of pan card and proof of education loan availed. The application should upload the document in JPG/JPEG/PNG/PDF version only. The size of the each of document should be less than 2 MB.
|Address Proof(Any One):||PRC Certificate, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter Card, Passport.|
|Loan Proof( Any One):||Loan Sanction Letter, Loan Account Passbook Page showing details of the loan, Loan Account Statement.|
|PAN Card Proof:||Valid PAN Card|
FAQs for Abhinandan Education Loan Scheme:
we are providing some important Frequently ask question-related this scheme so read carefully.
Q1: Education loans availed during which time period duration is applicable for this scheme?
Ans: Education loans that have been sanctioned till 31st March 2019 are eligible to apply for this scheme. Further, any loan that shall be sanctioned during the current financial year i.e. 2019-20 shall also be eligible to avail this scheme.
Q2: Are personal loans taken to pursue education shall be subsidized under this scheme?
Ans: No, only education loans shall be subsidized under this scheme.
Q3: Is Finance Department of Government of Assam providing education loans?
Ans: No, Finance Department of Government of Assam is only providing subsidy for education loans sanctioned by the banks.
Q4: What should the applicant do after the submission of the application?
Ans: After successful submission of application, the application should take a print of the application form and keep it safely for future reference.
Q5: Where can I obtain the documents for loan proof?
Ans: These documents can be obtained from the branch of the bank from which the loan has been availed.
Q6: Where can I lodge my grievance?
Ans: Branch Manager of the branch from where the loan has been sanctioned shall be Grievance Redressal Officer. An applicant has to formally submit a letter addressed to the Branch Manager.
Q7: Where can I know the status of my application?
Ans: Applicant can track their status of application using registered mobile number and application number/loan account number.
|Online Application Links:||CLICK HERE|
|Read More FAQs of Scheme:||CLICK HERE|
|Visit Official Website:||CLICK HERE|