Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) today declared the results of CTET 2018.
CTET Results Details:
The candidates who appeared for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) can visit the official website of the CTET to check and download their results.
A total of 1,78,273 out of 10,73,545 candidates have qualified for Primary school Teacher (class 1 to 5). A total of 1,26,968 out of 8,78,425 candidates have qualified who appeared for the CTET Middle School Teacher (class 6th to 8th) exam.CTET 2018 pass percentage:
Primary School – 17% and Middle School – 15%.
How to check CTET Results:
- Scroll down and Check Important Links section.
- Click on CTET Results Link.
- An official webpage will be Open
- Now, enter Your Roll Number and click on Submit button
- at last, your result with all details of secured marks will be displayed.