Good news for those candidates who applied for 130 posts of Constables (Executive) – Male & Female in Delhi Police. candidates found eligible for appearing at the Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE&MT) have been shortlisted. All such candidates have been issued Roll Numbers and their Admit Cards for Physical Endurance & Measurement Test have been dispatched To their respective residential addresses, BY REGISTERED POST. The schedule for conducting Physical Endurance & Measurement Test will be as under.
Delhi Police Assam Recruitment:
|DATE OF PE&MT||ROLL NUMBERS||TIME OF REPORTING|
|11.02.2019||100001 — 100340||07.00 AM|
|12.02.2019||100341 — 100680||07.00 AM|
|13.02.2019||100681 — 101081||07.00 AM|
|14.02.2019||101082 — 101456||07.00 AM|
|15.02.2019||101457 — 101831||07.00 AM|
|16.02.2019||101832 — 102157||07.00 AM|
|18.02.2019||102158 — 102562||07.00 AM|
|VENUE:||Sorusojai Sports Complex, Lokhra Road, Guwahati-34|
- All candidates shall strictly follow the above schedule.
- All candidates must ensure compliance of all the instructions mentioned on their Admit Cards.
- On the day of PE & MT, all the candidates must bring, IN ORIGINAL, their Admit Card, PRC, SC/ST/OBC certificate and documents of educational qualification (to prove “Date of Birth” and 12th or equivalent pass) and certificates of sports achievements.
- On the day of PE & MT, the candidates will also have to bring a set of self-attested photocopies of the above-mentioned documents.
- Admit Card for the Written Test will be given to the successful candidates on the same day, at the PE & MT Venue itself.
- In case of any queries, candidates may contact at Mobile Number – 8135859526.
|Download Official Notice||CLICK HERE|