Are looking for a job in Dhubri Judiciary? if yes then you are in the right place. Recently The District And Sessions Judge Dhubri Publish a Notification for Dhubri Judiciary Recruitment 2019. They are invited from the eligible citizen of India in Standard Form as prescribed in Assam Gazette of Part-IX for filling up the following Grade-IV posts in the establishment of the undersigned carrying pay in the PB: Rs. Rs.12,000 to 52,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.3900/- and other allowances as admissible.
Dhubri Judiciary Recruitment Details 2019:
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 44 years of age as on 01-01-2019. The upper age limit for different reserved categories is relaxable as per existing Govt. Rules.
- Candidates must possess the minimum educational qualification of Class- VIII passed.
How to apply: –
- Intending Candidates fulfilling the requisite criterion should submit their duly filled up application form along with self-attested copies of testimonials, Certificate(s) claiming under reserved category/ PWD/ EWS from the appropriate authority, three self-attested recent passport size photographs and one self-addressed envelope duly postage stamped of Rs.5/- should reach the office of the undersigned on or before 22/10/2019 during office hours.
- The envelope containing the application should mention the name of the post and the reservation category he/ she is applied for, superscribed in RED ink on the top.
- Candidates already in Govt. services shall submit their application through proper channel.
- Candidates shall have to appear for the interview/ Vivavoce for selection at their own expenses. Details of the interview/ viva-voce shall be notified in due course and will be uploaded on the website www.dhubrijudiciary.gov.in