A Walk-in-Interview will be held on 20th December 2018 at 11.00 AM in the Office of the Directorate of Museums, Assam, Guwahati-1 to select a candidate for the following post on contractual basis for a period of 10 (ten) months.
Directorate Of Museums Assam Recruitment Details:
- Name of post: Project Curator
- No of posts: 1
- Pay: Rs. 25, 000/-
- Educational Qualification: Master in Museology from a UGC recognized university. Preference will be given to candidate having experience in heritage management training/promotion activities.
- Age: The maximum age limit for the contractual post is 45 years as on 1st January 2018.
How to apply: The candidates shall have to submit their brief bio-data along with self-attested copies of relevant certificates in support of their age, educational qualification and experience etc. in addition to the production of original testimonials, at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
Important Date and Place:
- Interview Date & Time: 20/12/2018, at 11 AM.
- Venue: Office of the Directorate of Museums, Assam, Guwahati-1