DLSA Bongaigaon Recruitment 2020: A per approval of the Assam State Legal Services Authority, vide No. ASI-SA 212/2020/6 dated 03-02-2020, the following post at District Legal Services Authority, Bongaigaon will be filled up purely on contractual basis through WALK-IN-INTERVIEW.
Read Also: DLSA Barpeta Recruitment 2020
DLSA Bongaigaon Recruitment Details:
Essential Qualification for DLSA Bongaigaon Recruitment:
Candidates who have passed B.A./B.Sc./B.Com or equivalent examinations along with a six months diploma/ certificate course in computers with proficiency in MS Office, Internet & e-mail.
Terms and conditions:
(1)The engagement shall be purely on contractual basis for a period of Ol(one) year.
(2)After expiry of the contract period of 01 (one) year, the contractual agreement will automatically stand terminated.
(3)The services of the Front Office Coordinator may be extended after the appropriate break in service, subject to the approval of the Hon’ble Executive Chairman, Assam State Legal Services Authority.
(4)The appointment of such a person is purely temporary and on contract basis and does not entitle the person for being regularized in Government Service.
(5)Selection shall be made on the basis of interview. A candidate will be assessed on the touchstone of knowledge, experience and expertise in the relevant field during the course of the interview.
The Work Profile of the Front Office Coordinator may consist of the following:
- Documentation with regard to legal aid helpline, advice rendered to legal aid seekers, duty rosters, updating of legal aid cases.
- Handling correspondence.
- Managing consultations between a legal aid seeker and assigned panel advocate.
- Informing legal aid seekers about the status of their applications, court cases.
- Ensuring and maintaining the seamless flow of information between Legal Services Clinics and Front Office.
- Candidates will carry along all the relevant documents in Original and one set of self-attested photocopies of the same and a filled up Standard Form
No. T.A./D.A. will be paid for attending the interview.