This article very helpful for those who have successfully completed his/her Gauhati University Exam and now waiting for the Gauhati University Result. Here in this post, I will discuss How to get your GU Results.
Gauhati University Result Details:
Gauhati University is the oldest and one of the most renowned University in the entire North East India. There are several colleges, institutes etc. that are affiliated to this university. Every Year the colleges conducted examination for Three Years Degree (TDC) courses. The courses are Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) and Bachelor of Science (BSc) in 1st, 2nd,3rd,4th, 5th, and 6th semester. Gauhati University release there Gauhati University Result of there own official website www.gauhati.ac.in.
How to Check Gauhati University Result
Gauhati University provides an easy and simple to access their results page, below we provided step by step method to check your GU results.
- First, Visit the below-given link according to your semester.
- A page will be loaded with two input boxes and you need to enter your Roll Code and Roll Number which is clearly mentioned in Admit Card.
- After entering your Roll Code and Roll Number click on a Red coloured Check Result button.
- Now within 1-2 second, a page will load with containing your marks details.
- You can also able to print this result with a provided Print option.
Gauhati University Result Online Links:
We provide separate links for separate semester’s results so visit as your semester’s direct link to check your GU Result.
Gauhati University BSc Result:
Gauhati University BA Result:
Gauhati University BCom Result:
That’s all about, GU Result. If you have any questions regarding this topic then feel free to comment below we will reply as soon as possible. and don’t forget to share this post with your friends because sharing is caring.