Guwahati Refinery Recruitment: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has Recently published a new Recruitment and Online Applications are invited from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the Post of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety) and Junior Nursing Assistant-IV.
Guwahati Refinery Recruitment Details:
Name of the Post: Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety)
- No of the Post: 1
- Qualification: Matric plus Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSC-Nagpur or Equivalent (Regular Course) from any other recognized institute, with Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- Physical Standards (Minimum): Height: 165 CM, Weight: 50 Kg, Chest:Normal: 81 CM, Expanded: 86.5 CM, Eyesight normal(6/6 without glasses), color vision normal. Free from – Vertigo the problem, the disease of heart/lungs/kidney, abnormal blood pressure, Knock Knee, Flat Feet, Squint eye, and stammering
- Experience: Minimum one year of post qualification experience in Fire & Safety Engineering set-up involving handling of fire-fighting equipment, fire water networks, related communication systems, emergency handling, firefighting, the operation of fire
tenders/pump-house, etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/Petro-chemical/Heavy Chemical
/ Gas Processing Industry/ Fertilizers/ Power Plants/large industrial establishments
2.Name of the Post: Junior Nursing Assistant-IV
- No of the Post: 1
- Qualification: 4 years B.Sc. (Nursing) or 3 years Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery or
Gynecology & Obstetrics from recognized Institute/University with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for PwBD candidates
- Experience: Minimum one year of post qualification experience in Nursing (& Midwifery) or Gynecology & Obstetrics in any Hospital/ Nursing Home. Experience in a Hospital of a large establishment will be preferred
Pay scale : Rs.11,900-32,000/-
Age limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General candidates as on 30.11.2018 (Relaxation in age up to 5 years for ST candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed. Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation for up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ST and up to 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates)
How to Apply: On-Line Application Form
1. Before applying online, a candidate must have an active email ID and a mobile phone number which must remain valid for at-least twelve month period for future communication (including the issue of call letters).
2. The candidate should have the relevant documents/certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, Disability Certificate (where applicable), scanned copy of color photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying online. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
3. Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website of IOCL www.iocl.com and apply online. The website will remain open from 08.12.2018 (10:00 Hrs) to 28.12.2018 (17:00 Hrs). Only online mode of applications will be accepted. Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post may visit the website www.iocl.com go to ‘What’s New’ > click on Requirement of Experienced NonExecutive Personnel at Guwahati Refinery. All future communication with the candidate will take place only through website/email/ mobile phone. Applications submitted through online mode will only be accepted. After successfully applying/registering online applications, the candidates are advised to send the print out of online application form, duly signed by him/her, to The Advertiser, Guwahati GPO, Post Box No -21, Meghdoot Bhawan, Panbazar, Guwahati – 781001, Assam along with all supporting documents & a photograph under self attestation, by ordinary post so as to reach us by 05.01.2019
4. If a printout of the online application of a candidate is not received by Guwahati Refinery on or before 05.01.2019, his/her candidature shall be summarily rejected. Candidates should super scribe the Name of Post Applied for, Name of the Refinery Unit and Post Code on the top of the envelope.
5. The Candidates shall ensure that the printout of the online applications is sent to the concerned authority at the Refinery Unit applied for. Application of candidate submitting the online application for one Unit and sending the printout of the online application to other Unit shall be summarily rejected.
6. Candidates are advised to carry a copy of the application with originals & self-authenticated copies of all testimonials and produce the same at the time of SPPT for verification.
7. Incomplete applications, applications not supported by copies of relevant documents, applications not fulfilling the eligibility criteria or applications received after the last date of receipt of applications (in physical form) shall be treated as “Rejected”.
8. Candidates shall note that the documents sent to any other address or sent as a registered letter, shall stand automatically rejected.
9. Further information regarding written examination, call letters, results, etc. shall be made available through this website/ over email. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep visiting the website regularly.
10. Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible. Queries, if any, may be addressed: Contact No. : 0361-2657001; email ID : [email protected]
- DATE OF OPENING OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 08.12.2018
- LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 28.12.2018
- LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF PRINTOUT OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 05.01.2019
- FORM ALONG WITH SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
- TENTATIVE DATE OF WRITTEN TEST: 20.01.2019
- LIKELY DATE OF PUBLICATION OF WRITTEN TEST RESULT: 28.01.2019