Hailakandi Peon and Chowkidar Recruitment 2018– Applications are invited from the citizens of India as defined under Article 5 and 6 of the constitution of India in Standard Form, as published in part IX of the Assam Gazette with self, attested photocopies of all the testimonials in support of age, educational qualification, caste and experience, if any along with 03 (three) copies of recent passport size photographs for filling up the vacancies existing + anticipated for Peon, Chowkidar Day/Night for the establishment of District & Sessions Judge, Hailakandi
Hailakandi Peon and Chowkidar Recruitment 2018
1.Name of the Post- Peon
- No of Post-3
2.Name of the Post- Chowkider
- No of Post-2
A candidate is allowed to submit one application form only against one category of post as per his/her choice.
Category wise age limit as on the last date of receipt of application is as under
|Category||Minimum age||Maximum age|
The scale of pay: Rs. 12,000/- to 37,500/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 3900/
Eligibility criteria: –
A candidate must be Class VIll passed. Candidates having educational qualification above H.S.S.L.C. need not apply
How To Apply:
Interested candidates must apply in Standard Form as published in part IX of the Assam Gazette with self-attested photocopies of all the testimonials in support of age, educational qualification, caste, and experience if any along with 03 (three) copies of recent passport size photograph. The certificate for the claim of reservation must have been issued by the competent authority and the self-attested copy of the same should be enclosed with the application.
Terms & Conditions :-
- Merely satisfying eligibility criteria will not entitle a candidate to be called for the written examination/interview etc.
- The candidate who is already in Government service may apply through proper channel with NOC from the employer.
- Incomplete application will be rejected without informing the applicant.
- The certificate for the claim of reservation must have been issued by the competent authority and the self-attested copy of the same should be enclosed with the application.
- Candidate should submit along with the application, a self-addressed envelope measuring 3″ X 6.5″, affixing Postage Stamp of Rs’ 5/- on it.
- No T.A. / D.A. will be paid for appearing the written test/ Interview.
- Candidate should mention their Mobile Number in the application and the name of the post on the top of the envelope containing the application.
- Any information submitted by an applicant in his/her application will bind the candidate personally.
Candidates should visit the official Website different stages of the interview such as the list of candidate and date for the viva-voce test, the list of selected candidates etc. www.hailakandiiudiciary.gov.in to follow the date for written test, the list of candidates and date for the viva-voce test, the list of selected candidates etc.
|Submission of application starts from||26.1t.2018, 10 A.M.|
|Last date for submission of application||10.12.2018,5 P.M.|