HelloVisitors, This post will helpful for those who Are looking for a banking job in Assam or other states. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS is an institute which conducts lots of examinations to recruit candidates in several banking jobs in India. Recently IBPS Published their Latest IBPS Recruitment 2019 and invite candidates to apply online for the Next Common Recruitment Process (CRP), for Clerical Cadre 12,075 Posts. we are request to all Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
IBPS Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Name of The Post||Clerical Cadre (IBPS CWE Clerk -IX)|
|No of Post||12,075 Posts (Assam: 189 Posts)|
|Educational Qualification||A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.|
|Computer Literacy:||Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.|
|Proficiency in the Language:||Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write
and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply
|Age Limit:||Candidates minimum age should be 20 years and maximum of 28 years. i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1991 and not later than 01.09.1999 (both dates inclusive). Relaxation of upper age limit will be as per rules, check official notification.|
|Application Fee:||For Others: Rs.600/- (Inclusive of GST) and For SC/ST/PWD/ EXSM candidates: Rs. 100/- (Inclusive of GST)|
How To Apply IBPS Recruitment 2019:
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. we are shortly discoursing about online apply, if you have facing any problem to apply online then plz comment to the comment box we will happy to help you.
- First of all, you Need to Scroll down and check Important Link‘s section
- then Click on Online Application Link.
- Now fill all asked details, upload required documents & submit your application.
Important Dates of IBPS Recruitment 2019:
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee/ Intimation Charges (Online): 17-09-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee/ Intimation Charges (Online): 09-10-2019
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 09-10-2019
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 24-10-2019
- The download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: November 2019
- The date for Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 25-11 to 30-11-2019
- The date for Download of call letters for Preliminary Online Exam: November 2019
- Date for Preliminary Exam: 07, 08, 14 & 21-12-2019
- The date for Declaration of Preliminary Exam Result: December 2019/ January 2020
- The download of Call letter for Main Online Exam: January 2020
- The date for Main Exam: 19-01-2020
- The date for Provisional Allotment: April 2020
Important Links of IBPS Recruitment 2019
|Apply Online Link:||Registration | Login|
|Download Advertisement:||CLICK HERE|
|Visit Official website:||CLICK HERE|