IBPS Specialist Officer Notification 2018 The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel in Specialist Officers’ cadre posts [(CRP SPL-VIII)] by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) listed below in various Participating Organizations is tentatively scheduled in December 2018/ January 2019.
- 1 1.Name of the post:- I.T. Officer (Scale-I):
- 2 2.Name of the post: Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- 3 3.Name of the post: Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- 4 4.Name of the Post: Law Officer (Scale I)
- 5 5.Name of the Post: HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- 6 6.Name of the Post: Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- 7 Age (As on 01.11.2018):
- 8 Application Fee:
- 9 How to apply:
- 10 Share this Post:
- 11 Read More
1.Name of the post:- I.T. Officer (Scale-I):
No of posts: 219
- 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation
- Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications
- Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
2.Name of the post: Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
No of posts: 853
- 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture.
3.Name of the post: Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
No of posts: 69
- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level
- Postgraduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
4.Name of the Post: Law Officer (Scale I)
No of posts: 75
Educational Qualification: A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
5.Name of the Post: HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
No of posts: 81
Educational Qualification: Graduate and Two Years Full-time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
6.Name of the Post: Marketing Officer (Scale I)
No of posts: 302
Educational Qualification: Graduate and Two Years Full-time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
Age (As on 01.11.2018):
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 30 years.
- Age relaxation is admissible by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD candidates as per rules.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 06.11.2018 to 26.11.2018 (only Online payment, both dates inclusive) shall be as follows
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others.
Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through ONLINE mode only.
How to apply:
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. only from 06.11.2018 to 26.11.2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Specialist Officers” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Specialist Officers (CRP-SPL-VIII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
|Starting Date for Apply Online & payment of Fee:||06-11-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee:||26-11-2018|
|Date of Download of call letters for Online Preliminary Exam:||Dec 2018|
|Date of Online Preliminary Exam:||29 & 30-12-2018|
|Date of Result of Online Preliminary Exam:||Jan 2019|
|Date of Download of call letters for Online Main Exam:||Jan 2019|
|Date of Online Main Exam:||27-01-2019|
|Date of Declaration of Result of Online Main Exam:||Feb 2019|
|Date of Download of call letters for Interview:||Feb 2019|
|Date of Conduct of Interview:||Feb 2019|
|Date of Provisional Allotment:||April 2019|