(IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2018- Junior Assistant)
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) invites online applications from eligible Indian Nationals for appointment to the Post of Junior Assistant as a part of Special Recruitment Drive.
IIT Guwahati Recruitment Details:
- Name of the Post: Junior Assistant (Hindi) –
- No of Post: 01 post [reserved for PwD (Orthopaedic)] – UR
The appointment is initially on contract for a period of three years and is likely to be regularized based on the performance.
- Pay Matrix Level: Level – 03; Initial Basic Pay = ₹ 21,700/- per month. (PB1 ₹5200 – 20200/-, Grade Pay: ₹2000/- as per 6th CPC )
- Minimum Qualification and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree with major in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at the graduation level. Or, Bachelor’s Degree with a major in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at the graduation level.
- Desirable: Good working knowledge of computer in office applications and of Hindi soft wares.
- Age: Below 37 years (for PwD-UR category). Relaxation of age for PwD- SC/ST/OBC/ Ex-Serviceman will be as per GOI rules
Application Fees: Candidates will have to make the payment of Application Fees of ₹150/- (as applicable for SC/ST/PWD candidates) through the Online Mode
How to Apply:
The candidate has to Apply Online Thought Official website. (Those who have applied against the Advertisement Nos. IITG/R/13/2015 dated 18.12.2015 and IITG/R/07/2016 dated 15.07.2016 need not apply again. However, they may update their application if so they desire by sending the necessary information.)
|Last date for receipt of Application :||31.12.2018 till 5 PM.|