Indian Army Rally in Bongaigaon 2019 will be held for eligible candidates of 13 x districts of Lower Assam (Barpeta, Kokrajhar, Dhubri, Bongaigaon, Chirang, Goalpara, Kamrup (Rural), Kamrup (Metro), Baksa, Nalbari, Udalguri, Darrang & South Salmara Mancachar) on 04 Dec 2019 to 16 Dec 2019 at 8 Assam Police Ground Abhaypuri, Dist Bongaigaon (Assam). So Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Venue:||8 Assam Police Ground Abhayapuri, Dist Bongaigaon (Assam)|
|Dates||4th to 16th December 2019|
Indian Army Rally in Bongaigaon Details:
|Soldier (GD)||17 ½ -21||SSLC / Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No aggregate percentage required for higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above however minimum 33% in each subject required. For Boards following grading sys minimum of D Grade (33-40) in indl subjects or grade with contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ -23||10+2 /Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.|
|17 ½ -23||10+2 /Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry Biology and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40 % in each subject.|
|17 ½ -23||10th simple pass. No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored in 33% in each subject.|
|17 ½ -23||Class 8th simple pass (For Syce, Mess Keeper and House Keeper). No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored min 33% in each subject.|
|Soldier Clerk /Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management||17 ½ -23||10+2 /Intermediate exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum of 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Account/Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.|
Note. Even if a candidate is a graduate or has higher qualification % marks in 12th would be applicable towards his eligibility.
|Sepoy Pharma||19-25||10+2/Intermediate exam pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum of 55% in aggregate and registered with State Pharmaceutical Council /Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with min 50% marks and registered with State Pharmaceutical Council|
/Pharmacy council of India are also eligible.
Note: For more information about Minimum Physical QR, Relaxation etc plz download the official notification from important link section
How to Apply Indian Army Rally in Bongaigaon:
Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online whit following the given below steps. first of all we are request to all the candidate plese Check your Job Eligibility for joining Indian Army as JCO/OR and then Register. For Eligibility Criteria (Click Here)
- Scroll down and check Important Link‘s section then Click on Online Application Link
- If you are a new user, Click on registration Tab. Registration table window will open and fill up all the fields in the registration form
- ill in all your personal details strictly as given in your matriculation Certificates. (I.e. Your Name, DOB, Father Name & Educational Qualification.
- Candidate must ensure that Email Id and mobile No entered at the time of the registration process are active and unique. Sharing/Usage of Email Id /Mobile no of friends is strictly prohibited.
- Ensure all the field are filled in correctly and then click on the save tab.
- Once you registered on Indian army website you will get a onetime Password (OTP) on your email id and mobile no.
- Thereafter enter your OTP for successful registration and only then the profile of the candidate will be created by Indian army system.
Note: Registration process is mandatory for all the candidates to apply online for various Entries.
|Starting date of Online Application:||5th October 2019|
|Last date of Online Application:||18th November 2019|
|Admit Cards will be available:||16th to 28th November 2019|