Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2019 At Mariani : Indian Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of 10 x districts of Upper Assam (Jorhat, Majuli, Tinsukia, Dibrugarh, Golaghat, Sivasagar, Charaideo, Dhemaji, North Lakhimpur and Karbi Anglong) wef 02 Mar 2019 to 09 Mar 2019 at Mariani (Venue) organized by ARMY RECRUITING OFFICE : JORHAT (ASSAM).
- 1 Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2019 At Mariani:
- 2 Documents required during Rally:
- 3 Admit Card:
- 4 How to apply:
- 5 Important Dates:
- 6 Important Links:
- 7 Share this Post:
- 8 Read More
Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2019 At Mariani:
|Dates:||02 Mar 2019 to 09 Mar 2019|
1.Name of the Post: Soldier General Duty
Age: 17 ½ -21
Educational Qualification: SSLC / Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No aggregate percentage required for higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above however minimum 33% in each subject required.
2.Name of the Post: Soldier Technical
Age: 17 ½ -23
Educational Qualification: 10+2 /Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
3.Name of the Post: Soldier Nursing Assistant
Age: 17 ½ -23
Educational Qualification: 10+2 /Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry Biology, and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40 % in each subject.
4.Name of the Post: Soldier Tradesman
Age: 17 ½ -23
Educational Qualification: 10th /ITI (except for Syce, Mess Keeper and House Keeper who may be 8th pass)
5.Name of the Post: Soldier Clerk /Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management
Age: 17 ½ -23
Educational Qualification: 10+2 /Intermediate exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and Maths /Accounts Bookkeeping in Class X or Class XII with 50% marks in each subject.
Note. Even if a candidate is a graduate or has a higher qualification % mark in 12th would be applicable towards his eligibility.
Documents required during Rally:
Candidates are required to bring the following documents/certificate in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site:-
(a) Admit Card: Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(b) Photograph: Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in the white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts / photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
(c) Education Certificates:
- Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric / Intermediate / Graduation etc from recognized School / College / Board / University.
- Provisional / online education certificate should be certified ink signed the head of the educational institution of concerned Board / University.
- Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO / DEO.
(d) Domicile Certificate: Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / District Magistrate.
(e) Caste Certificate: Caste Certificate affixed with the photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar / District Magistrate.
(f) Religion Certificate: Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar / SDM (if religion as SIKH/HINDU/MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in the caste certificate).
(g) School Character Certificate: School Character Certificate issued by the School / College Principal Headmaster where the candidates last studied.
(h) Character Certificate: Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within the last six months.
(j) Unmarried Certificate: Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation within the last six months.
(k) Relationship Certificate: SOS / SOEX / SOW /SOWW Candidates are required to produce the following documents:-
- Relationship certificate issued from respective Records Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal Number, Rank, Name and Particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed.
- A declaration to the affect as mentioned in the Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1 Class / Executive / Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at the rally site. Format of affidavit attach as per Appendix A.
- Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
(l) NCC Certificate: NCC A / B /C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photographs of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A /B /C pass certificate will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
(m) Sports Certificate:
- Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at National level within the last two years. For list of sports under which relaxation in physical standards is admissible attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
- Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at District level with 1st /2nd position within last two years Sports certificates should be with registration number and from govt recognized sports institutes/bodies as under :
- All Sr / Jr National Championship Certificates – Respective National Federation
- All-State & Dist level certificates – Respective State Sports Association
- All University level certificates – Inter-University Sports Board
- All School level certificates – All India School Games Federation
(n) Affidavit: Duly signed by the candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by the candidate.
(o) Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card: Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are Mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowance and other social benefits scheme.
Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 03 Jan 2019 to 6 Jan 2019.
How to apply:
Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 20 Nov 2018 to 31 Dec 2018. Candidates need to apply online by visiting Indian Army website http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
|Rally Dates||02 Mar 2019 to 09 Mar 2019|
|Satrt Online Apply||20 Nov 2018|
|Last Dates||31 Dec 2018|