Chief Judicial Magistrate, Morigaon Recruitment 2018:
Chief Judicial Magistrate, Morigaon Publish a new Recruitment for Peon Post. I request to all the interest candidate can read this full Article before apply.
Chief Judicial Magistrate, Morigaon Recruitment Details:
- Name of the Post: Peon
- No of Posts: 04 Posts
|Office Peon:||03 Post|
|Attached Peon:||01 Post|
Pay Scale: Rs.12000-375004+GP-3900/- (PB-1)
Category wise age limit as on the last date of application (18th December 2018) is below mentioned.
|Category||Minimum age||Maximum age|
There shall be the relaxation of age up to 45 years in respect of in-service candidates, as per government of Assam O.M.No.ABP.513/79/9 dated 27.03.1980 and 0.M. No. ABP.73/89/17 dated 04.01.1992.
- A candidate who has passed class-VIII but has not passed class-XII. Candidates who have passed class-XII are ineligible to apply.
- Permanent residents of the district of Morigaon may be given preference.
Selection Process: Selection process will be notified in due course.
Application Fee: No fee is required to apply for the aforementioned posts.
How to Apply Chief Judicial Magistrate, Morigaon Recruitment:
- Interested candidates need download given below official notification where the application form is attached.
- Candidates shall fill up the Application Form and paste his/her recent passport sized colored photograph, in the given space of the application form and shall sign across the photograph. Four copies of the same photograph should be stapled in the top right corner of the application form and the candidate should write his/her name on the reverse of the stapled photographs.
- Candidates shall annex a duly stamped (postage stamp) standard sized self-addressed envelope with the application form.
- The envelope containing the application form and self-addressed envelope should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POSTS OF PEON” and the same should be addressed to “The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Morigaon, Assam, PIN-782105.”
- The envelope containing the duly completed application form and the self-addressed envelope should be dropped in the DROPBOX labeled “DROPBOX OF APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSTS OF PEON” kept in the premises of the office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Morigaon, Assam on or before the last date.
- Applications submitted in any other mode such as by post, email etc., except as indicated above, will be summarily rejected without any communication.
- Candidates who are already in the Government Service shall apply through proper channel. In other words, a forwarding letter of the employer shall be annexed with the application.
- There is no need for submitting any other document, except as indicated above, along with the application form at the stage of submission of application.
The Chief Judicial Magistrate,
|Last date of application submission:||18th December 2018|