New India Assurance Company Ltd Recruitment 2018:
The New India Assurance Company Ltd. a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company, invites applications for recruitment of 312 Officers (Generalist & Specialists) in Scale I cadre from open market.
Name of post: Administrative Officer Scale-I
- No of posts: 312 posts
- Disciplines: Generalist-245, Finance & Accounts-35, Legal-30, Company Secretary-2
Note: Candidate should apply for any ONE discipline only. Applications made for more than one discipline will render all the applications of the candidate invalid.
- Age: 21-30 years as on 01/12/2018, relaxation as per Govt. rules.
- Pay: Basic pay of Rs. 32,795/- in the scale of Rs. 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 and other admissible allowance as applicable. Total emoluments will be approximately Rs.51,000/- p.m. in Metropolitan Centers.
Educational Qualification (as on 01.12.2018):
- Generalists: A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a graduate/post graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examinations for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Company Secretary: ACS/FCS from ICSI and Graduation/Post-graduation in any discipline with min 60%.
- Legal: Graduate/Post-graduate in Law with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD )
- Finance & Accounts: Chartered Accountant (ICAI) and Graduation/Post-graduation in any discipline with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD )
Cost and Management Accountant (The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, earlier known as ICWAI) and Graduation/Post-graduation in any discipline with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD )
MBA Finance/PGDM FINANCE* with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD )
M.COM with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD )
Application Fee: (Non-Refundable)
Payable online from 10.12.2018 to 26.12.2018 (both dates inclusive)
|SC/ ST / PwBD||Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only|
|All candidates other than SC/ ST / PwBD||Rs. 600/- (Application fee including intimation charges)|
*The transaction charge, if applicable, is to be borne by the candidate. Fee/ Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held a reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to apply:
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online through Official website link is given below.
|Submission of application starts from||10/12/2018|
|Last date for submission of application||26/12/2018|