Applications are invited from the eligible and intending students studying in class VIII for National Means Cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMSS) for the session 2019-20 sponsored by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), New Delhi.
NMMSS Scholarship Examination 2019 Details:
This Scholarship is for the benefit of the children of weaker sections of society. The scholarship is paid to the students from class- IX up to class XII i.e. for a maximum period of 4 years @ ` 12000/- yearly. The qualifying students must register their names through the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) to update bank details and other required pieces of information and the scholarship amount gets deposited directly to their bank accounts. Students can renew this every year through NSP up to class XII
How To Apply for NMMSS Scholarship 2019
Students can submit applications for NMMSS Examination in both OFFLINE and ONLINE mode.
OFFLINE MODE: Application forms can be collected from the Examination Centres or from IS offices during working hours from 01/09/2019 and has to be submitted on or before 10/10/2019 in the Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam. Students can also get the application forms in the Examination & Training (ET) Branch of the Directorate of Secondary Education from 01/09/2019.
ONLINE MODE: The ONLINE application process will remain active from 01/09/2019 to 10/10/2019 and students can Follow Given Below Steps.
- Scroll down and check Important Link‘s section
- Click NMMSS Scholarship Apply Link
- Fill your all details and submit
How to deposit fee for NMMSS Scholarship 2019:
For OFFLINE mode Applicants follow given below steps to deposit your exam fee
- The fee has to be deposited through BANK DRAFT in favour of “National Talent Search Examination, Director of Secondary Education” branch “State Bank of India, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19, Assam” on or before 10/10/2019.
- School can prepare “BANK DRAFT” for all General and all Reserved Category students (SC, ST, PH) separately in favour of “National Talent Search Examination, Director of Secondary Education” Bank & branch “State Bank of India, Kahilipara” on or before 10th October 2019.
- An individual student or school as a whole can also pay through Debit/Credit card through POS machine in the Examination & Training (ET) Branch of Directorate of Secondary Education Assam, Kahilipara.
For ONLINE mode Applicants, the Fee has to be paid through Debit/Credit card, online SBI through the Website – www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in The payment gateway will remain open till 10th October 2019.
How To Download E-admit Card:
E-admit Cards for the candidates will be available online. The candidate may download his/her admit card by using his/her application number or name on or after 15th October’ 2019. If any candidate fails to submit required information or deposit required fee then their applications will be rejected and no admit card will be issued against them.