Staff Selection Commission also known as SSC, India recently released an official notification regarding the Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2019.
SSC Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Name of Exam:||Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination|
|Total No of Posts:||3259 Posts|
|Name of the post:|
- Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant: Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (pre-revised).
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised).
- LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Candidates age limit should be between 18-27 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. Candidates born not before 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001). Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories is mentioned in Below.
Application Fee:- Candidates need to pay an amount as application fee through online or offline method to complete the application process. Check category wise payment amount from below.
- General/ OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Female: Nil
How to Apply SSC Recruitment 2019:
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online by following below provided steps.
- Scroll down and check the Important Links section.
- Click on Register link & complete registration.
- Now again, click on Login link and complete your application by provided all details.
- Also, make payment of application fee as per your category.
|Starting date of online application||5th March 2019|
|Last date of online application||5th April 2019 up to 5 PM|
|Last date for online fee payment||7th April 2019 up to 5 PM|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||7th April 2019 up to 5 PM|
|Last date for payment through Challan||9th April 2019 up to Bank hours|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||1st July to 26th July 2019|
|Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)||29th September 2019|
|Online Registration Link||CLICK HERE|
|Online Login Link||CLICK HERE|
|Download Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Visit Official Website||CLICK HERE|