Director of Secondary Education, Assam, has published a notification for Assam High School TET Recruitment 2021 of 241 Graduate Teachers (Sanskrit) vacancy in 16 plain districts of Assam.
So, the willing candidates who will try to attempt for the said post shall be a citizen of India having Registration Number in employment exchange in the state of Assam and completed all eligibility criteria. They can Apply Assam High School TET Recruitment 2021 Application form before the last date. And the link for the post is mentioned below –
Assam High School TET Recruitment 2020 Details
|Recruitment Authority||Director of Secondary Education, Assam|
|Job Category||Assam Government Job|
|Advertised vide no||Janasanyog/D/11782/20|
|Name of the Vacancy||Graduate Teachers (Sanskrit)|
|Total No of Vacancy||241 Vacancy|
|Job Location||All Over Assam|
|Mode of apply||Online|
Name of Post: Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit)
No of Posts: 241 Posts
Pay Scale: Scale of pay of Rs.14,500/- to Rs.60,500/- with Grade Pay Rs.8,700/- Per Month and other allowances as admissible as per rule.
Graduate or Post Graduate from recognized University in Arts subject with the Sanskrit language as one of the subjects or the highest degree in the language
i.e. Shastri Examination in Sanskrit at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institution, but degree obtained from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid. In respect of Secondary TET, the Candidate must obtain 60% marks in each paper for the UR category and 55% marks for OBC/MOBC, SC-ST(P) ST(H) and PwD category.
Age Limit for Assam High School TET Recruitment
Candidates, age must need to be between 18 years to 40 years as of 1st January of 2021
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
|5 years||SC, ST(P) and ST(H)|
|3 years||OBC/ MOBC.|
Criteria for Selection of Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit)
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in BA Examination with the Sanskrit language as one of the subjects or highest degree in the language i.e. in Shastri Examination in Sanskrit.
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in HS final examination.
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in B.T./ B.Ed. final examination.
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in High School TET / Special TET examination.
- 10 marks for NCC certificate (10 marks for “C” certificate and 5 marks for “B” certificate)
- 10 marks for participating in recognized sports at national level representing Assam.
- 10 marks for achievements in fine Arts and cultural activities representing the State officially at the National level
How to Apply Assam High School TET Recruitment
If you are interested in the vacancy details and completed all the eligibility criteria for the regarding Assam High School TET Recruitment then you can read the official notification then fill up the online application forms. You could follow the instructions to apply which is mentioned below-
- Scroll down, check the Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application LinkLink.
- After registration, enter your High School TET details and Date of Birth.
- After that enter your asked personal details.
- After completing the above steps you need to enter your educational details.
- Finally, completing all steps and uploading the required documents you are able to submit your application.
- After submission of the application, take that acknowledgement copy for future use.
Important Dates for Assam High School TET Recruitment
|The online application will be opened from||28th February 2021|
|Last date for submission of the online application||10th March 2021|
Important Links for Assam High School TET Recruitment
|Online Application Link:||CLICK HERE|
|Download Official Notification:||CLICK HERE|
|Visits official Website:||CLICK HERE|
District Wise High School Teacher Post Break-Down
|Name of District||No of Posts|
|Kamrup (Metro)||07 Posts|