DME Assam Admit Card 2020: Directorate of Medical Education (DME) is going for the release of the admit card for 201 Staff Nurse posts, after selecting the rightful, meritorious and eligible candidates from all over Assam. The preferred post was only for North Lakhimpur Medical College & Hospital.
So after the commencement of this great news, DME Assam provided their admit cards and call letter online for the applicants which submitted their application in the month of May-June. The applicants need not worry about only they have to download it from our webpage and the link is below go check it out:-
DME Assam Admit Card 2020 Details
|Name of the Vacancy:||Staff Nurse|
|No of Total Vacancy:||201 Posts|
|Name of Department:||Directorate of Medical Education, Assam|
|Name of Institution:||Lakhimpur Medical College & Hospital|
|Type of Exam:||Skill Test and Documents Verification|
How to Download DME Assam Admit Card 2020:
Those Candidates who Successfully applied for DME Assam Recruitment 2020 of 201 Staff Nurse posts by submitting their online application at the official application portal of Directorate of Medical Education, Assam. Now the Candidates are able to download the admit card by following given below easy steps.
- Scroll down and check the Important Link‘s section.
- Click on your applied posts DME Assam Admit Card link.
- Enter Your asked details like as Application Number & Date of Birth then click on Submit.
- After completing the above given steps a Your Admit Card will be downloaded.
Note: Candidates are therefore directed to download the Call Letters and take the print out of the same. Candidates must bring the printed copy of the Call Letters along with an original copy of all testimonials well as one set of their Xerox copies and One copy of identity proof while appearing for the Skill Test and Document Verification.
Schedule of DME Assam Online Skill Test
|Date & Day||Roll Numbers|
|15/07/2020 Wednesday||10001 to 10700|
|16/07/2020 Thursday)||10701 to 11400|
|17/07/2020 Friday||11401 to 12100|
|18/07/2020 Saturday||12101 to 12800|
|19/07/2020 Sunday||12801 to 13500|
|20/07/2020 Monday||13501 to 14200|
|21/07/2020 Tuesday||14201 to 14900|
|22/07/2020 Wednesday||14901 to 15627|
How to Appear DME Assam Online Skill Test
Candidates will receive their time slot details on their email address for the online skill test with Skype/ Zoom/ Google Duo. Before this candidates need to upload his/ her scan copy of below-mentioned documents.
Required Documents to be Uploaded:-
- Admit Card of HSLC or equivalent or birth certificate for age proof. (Mandatory)
- HSLC/ X Pass Certificate* c) HSSLC/ Class XII Pass Certificate. (Mandatory)
- GNM / B.Sc. Nursing Pass Certificate from Board/ University. (Mandatory)
- Assam Nurses’, Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council Registration Certificate. (Mandatory)
- Caste certificate (where applicable).
- A person with Disability (Divyang) Certificate.
- Permanent Residentship Certificate (PRC).
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Category certificate in the proper format.
- Candidates are required to provide his/ her correct email address for communicating the meeting.
- WhatsApp Number/ Skype ID/ Zoom ID/ Google Duo Number.
Important Dates for DME Assam Admit Card:
|Admit Card Available:||7th July 2020|
|Date of Exam:||14th to 21st July 2020|
Important Links for DME Assam Admit Card:
|Download DME Assam Admit Card||CLICK HERE|
|Download Official Exam Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Download Official Job Notification:||CLICK HERE|
|Visits DME Assam official Website:||CLICK HERE|