The Government of Assam has published the advertisement on Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2022 for the appointment of 705 Constable (UB) and 1429 Constable (AB) vacancies in Assam Police. For this purpose recruitment rallies will be held in various districts of Assam
So, The Candidates who are citizens of India have Registration Numbers in employment exchange in the state of Assam and completed all eligibility criteria. They can apply for Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Online Application form before the last date.
|Name of the Department:||Assam Police|
|Job Category:||Assam Government Job|
|Name of the Vacancy:||Assam Police UB & AB (Constable of Unarmed Branch of District Executive Force and constables of Armed Branch)|
|Total No of Vacancy:||2134 Vacancy|
|Job Location:||All Over Assam|
|Last Date:||9th January 2022|
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of Recruitment Authority: State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam
Name of the Department: Assam Police
Name of the Vacancy: Constable AB & UB Branch
Total No of Vacancy: 2,134 Vacancy (Armed Branch: 1,429 Posts & Unarmed Branch: 705 Posts)
Pay Scale: Rs.14, 000-60,500/-with Grade Pay of Rs.5, 600/- and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Reservation: Reservation for each Armed and Unarmed branch is as mentioned below Unarmed Branch.There will be reservation for ST (P) 10%, ST(H) 5%, SC 7%, & OBC/MOBC 27%. Thirty per cent (30%) of the vacancies will be (horizontal) reserved for women candidates in the Unarmed Branch of DEF. Ten per cent for the EWS category.
Eligibility Criteria Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2022
- Constable (AB): Candidate must have passed Class 10th or HSLC from government recognized board or university.
- Constable (UB): Candidate must have passed Class 12th or HS from government recognized board or university.
Note: Candidates having educational qualifications in Higher Secondary and above may also apply for both Armed Branch & Unarmed Branch. In such case, in the online application form, the applicant will have to clearly mention his/her preference for the posts of Unarmed Branch & Armed Branch. However, the final decision regarding the allotment of successful candidates will lie with the Chairman, SLPRB, Assam
Local Language: Candidates must speak Assamese or any other State language fluently.
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate: The candidate has to produce the registration certificate of employment certificate in the state of Assam along with the application form.
Citizenship: An Indian citizen and permanent resident of Assam is eligible for this recruitment.
Age limits: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 25 years of age as on 1st July 2021 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or before 01.07.2003 and on or after 01.07.1996).
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is Relaxation as follows:
|05 Years||ST/SC Candidates|
|03 Years||OBC/MOBC Candidates|
|03 Years||Home Guards/ Members of VDP|
|10 Years||FMMOs/ SPOs:|
Note: The date of birth accepted by the SLPRB will be as per matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate issued by Govt. recognized Board. No other document relating to age such as horoscope, affidavit, birth extract from Municipal Corporation, Health Department, service record etc. will be accepted.
How to Apply for Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2022
We request Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & complete all eligibility criteria, They First go through the complete advertisement and read the complete instructions before applying Online Application form.
- Scroll down and check The Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Enter all asked information and upload your ask all your documents.
- After that submit your application and keep computer generated application for future reference.
Documents required for online application:
- Certificate of proof of age. (Admit Card of H.S.L.C. / equivalent examination)
- Pass Certificate & Marksheet of all qualifications
- Employment Exchange registration certificate.
- Certificate of Caste from Competent Authority. NO CASTE CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY OTHER STATES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Permanent Residential Certificate.
- Certificate of additional qualification such as Degree / Diploma Certificate from Govt. recognized / accredited institute (pass certificate as well as marksheet)
- Certificate of Sports person (if applicable).
- Basic & Advanced Home Guard training and experienced certificate issued by Competent Authority (if applicable).
- Certificate of NCC from Competent Authority (if applicable).
- Transgender Certificate issued by Competent Authority (if applicable).
- EWS certificate, if any from Competent Authority.
- VDP member experience certificate (if applicable).
- F.M.M.O. Certificate issued by Special Branch Hqrs. of Assam Police, Kahilapara, Guwahati (if applicable).
- Appointment certificate as SPO issued by the Superintendent of Police (if applicable).
- Diploma in Nursing (if applicable).
- Passport Size Photograph: Photograph must be in colour and must be in white background and must have been taken after 1st July 2021and The maximum file size should be 450 kb(JPEG, JPG,PNG format only)
- Signature: Signature must be taken with black or dark blue ink on white paper and The maximum file size should be 100 kb(JPEG,JPG, PNG format only)
- Scanned Document: The maximum file size of the scanned document should be 300 kb (JPEG, JPG,PNG format only)
Important Dates for Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2022
|Online application will be opened from||10th December 2021|
|Last date for submission of the online application||9th January 2022|
|Dates for Exam||Updated Soon|
Important Links for Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2022
Required Physical Standard
To be a part of Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2022 candidates have to fulfil the below mentioned physical standard.
|Category||Male & Trans.||Female|
|General||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|OBC/MOBC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|Scheduled Caste||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|Scheduled Tribes||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
Chest (Only for Men)
|General||80 cm||85 cm|
|OBC/MOBC||80 cm||85 cm|
|Scheduled Caste||80 cm||85 cm|
|Scheduled Tribes||78 cm||83 cm|
District Wise Vacancy List
The district-wise tentative list of vacancies (excluding 10% posts reserved for militancy affected areas, 2% reserved posts for Home Guards, VDPs, SPOs, Sports Persons & FMMOs each) has been provided below.
Constable (Armed Branch)
|Name of Districts||No of Posts|
|West Karbi Anglong||11|
|Total Posts (UB)||1146|
Constable (Unarmed Branch)
|Name of Districts||No of Posts|
|West Karbi Anglong||06|
|Total Posts (AB)||565|
Selection Process of Police Recruitment
The State Level Police Recruitment Board will start the selection process in two phases to complete the recruitment process of Constable (AB/UB) in Assam Police. The details of these two-phased selection processes are given below.
PST/ PET: The Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test will be conducted as the first stage of the selection process of Constable Recruitment. More details will be notified later.
Written Test: The State Level Police Recruitment Board will prepare a merit list based on the performance of the candidates in the Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test. On the basis of PST/PET, SLPRB will issue admit cards for written tests and shortlisted candidates will have to appear in that test as the second stage of the recruitment process. More details including the written exam syllabus will be notified later.
Final Merit List: The final merit list for appointment will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in both PST/PET and written tests.