The Government of Assam has published the advertisement on Assam Police SI Recruitment 2022 for the appointment of 306 Posts of Sub-Inspectors (UB) In Assam Police.
So, The Candidates who are citizens of India have Registration Numbers in employment exchange in the state of Assam and completed all eligibility criteria. They can apply for Assam Police SI Recruitment 2022 Online Application form before the last date.
|Name of the Department:||Assam Police|
|Job Category:||Assam Government Job|
|Name of the Vacancy:||Sub-Inspector Vacancy|
|Total No of Vacancy:||306 Posts|
|Job Location:||All Over Assam|
|Last Date:||9th January 2022|
Assam Police SI Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of the Post: Sub Inspector (UB)
No of Post: 306 Vacancy (UR: 126, OBC/ MOBC: 83, SC: 21, STH: 15, STP: 31 & EWS: 30)
Pay Scale: Rs. 14000- 60500 (Pay Band No. 2) plus Rs. 8700/- Grade pay plus other allowances
Age limits: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 26 years of age as on 1st July 2021 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or before 01.07.2001 and on or after 01.07.1995).
Advertised vide no: SLPRB/REC/SI(UB)/2021/463/124
Eligibility Criteria of Assam Police SI Recruitment 2022
Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College / Institutions affiliated to a recognized University.
Local Language: Candidates must speak Assamese or any other State language fluently.
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate: The candidate has to produce the registration certificate of employment certificate in the state of Assam along with the application form.
Citizenship: An Indian citizen and permanent resident of Assam is eligible for this recruitment.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is Relaxation as follows:
|05 Years||SC/ST(H)/ST (P) Candidates|
|03 Years||OBC/MOBC Candidates|
How to Apply for Assam Police SI Recruitment 2022
We request Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & complete all eligibility criteria, They First go through the complete advertisement and read the complete instructions before applying Online Application form.
- Scroll down and check The Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Enter all asked information and upload your ask all your documents.
- After that submit your application and keep computer generated application for future reference.
Documents required for online application:
- Certificate of proof of age. (Admit Card of H.S.L.C. / equivalent examination)
- Pass Certificate & Marksheet of all qualifications
- Employment Exchange registration certificate.
- Certificate of Caste from Competent Authority. NO CASTE CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY OTHER STATES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Permanent Residential Certificate.
- Certificate of additional qualification such as Degree / Diploma Certificate from Govt. recognized / accredited institute (pass certificate as well as marksheet)
- Certificate of Sports person (if applicable).
- Basic & Advanced Home Guard training and experienced certificate issued by Competent Authority (if applicable).
- Certificate of NCC from Competent Authority (if applicable).
- Transgender Certificate issued by Competent Authority (if applicable).
- EWS certificate, if any from Competent Authority.
- VDP member experience certificate (if applicable).
- F.M.M.O. Certificate issued by Special Branch Hqrs. of Assam Police, Kahilapara, Guwahati (if applicable).
- Appointment certificate as SPO issued by the Superintendent of Police (if applicable).
- Diploma in Nursing (if applicable).
- Passport Size Photograph: Photograph must be in colour and must be in white background and must have been taken after 1st July 2021and The maximum file size should be 450 kb(JPEG,JPG,PNG format only)
- Signature: Signature must be taken with black or dark blue ink on white paper and The maximum file size should be 100 kb(JPEG,JPG,PNG format only)
- Scanned Document: The maximum file size of the scanned document should be 300 kb (JPEG,JPG, PNG format only)
Important Dates for Assam Police SI Recruitment 2022
|Online application will be opened from||10th December 2021|
|Last date for submission of the online application||9th January 2022|
|Dates for Exam||Updated Soon|
Important Links for Assam Police SI Recruitment 2022
|Online Application Link||CLICK HERE|
|Download Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Assam Police SI Admit Card||CLICK HERE|
|Assam Police SI Result||CLICK HERE|
Assam Police SI Recruitment 2021 F&Q
1. What are the name of Posts?
2. What is the name of the Department?
Ans: Assam Police Department, Assam
3. What are the total number of posts?
Ans: This recruitment is for 306 Posts
4. What is the application submission method?
Ans: Candidates are able to submit an online application for this recruitment.