According to the official notification of the Directorate of Higher Education, Assam, all the students who are willing to take admission in various institutions of Assam (State Universities/Government and Provincial Colleges) for higher studies, have to generate Assam Student Unique ID.
This process is mandatory for all the students i.e. for both those who have already taken admission in any institute or are going to take admission. Official notification and apply online link along with other details is given below.
Assam Student Unique ID Details
Name of Process: Online Unique Admission ID Generation
Name of Organization: Directorate of Higher Education, Assam
Academic Session: 2021-22
Helpline: 1800-345-1100, 0361-2724222
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Provide Your Name, DOB, Mobile Number in the Email properly)
Office Address: DHE, Kahilipara, Guwahati, Assam
How to Generate Assam Student Unique ID Details
Students are able to submit their applications for DHE Online Unique ID through the official website of the Directorate of Higher Education, Assam. Furthermore, students can follow the easy steps listed below to complete their application process for a Unique Student Admission ID.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Generate Online Unique ID link.
- Click on the Go for Registration button.
- Scroll down, fill all the details, verify the filled information carefully and submit your application.
- After submission, a confirmation SMS will be sent to your mobile number.
- That’s it, now you will get your DHE Unique ID.
Required Documents to Generate ID
Students must keep the below-listed details ready before filling this online registration form released by DHE, Assam. All students note that it is mandatory to get admission to your desired institutes.
- A valid and active Mobile Number.
- Registration Certificate and Admit Card (Last Appeared Exam).
- Bank Account Number with IFSC Code.
Note: Students who have already generated their Unique ID in the last Academic Session need not generate the Unique ID again. The same ID shall also be used for the current Academic Session. For modification of registration data, they can log in and update their profile.
How to Modify or Correction Unique ID?
Students who have made mistakes while generating a Unique ID or their educational qualification has changed, then need to modify their Unique ID details. The steps to modify the details of Unique ID are given below and students will be able to modify their details by following these steps.
- Scroll up, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Modify Your Application link.
- Student’s Login window will appear.
- Enter your Unique ID, Date of Birth and click on Sign In button.
- Now you will find Personal Information, Bank Account Details and Qualifying Examination & Admission options.
- Click on your desired detail’s Update button.
- Make changes and click on Save button.
- After saving, click on Acknowledgment option to download modified Acknowledgment copy.
Note: Online Unique ID generation process is a mandatory process to get admission to any institute of Assam. Hence, all the students are advised to generate their ID even if they have already completed their online admission process for the session.
Important Dates of Assam Student Unique ID
|Starting date of online registration:||5th July 2020|
|Last date of online registration:||Not Specified|