Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Department, Assam has released an official Assam Veterinary Recruitment 2020 notification for a total of 221 posts of Veterinary Field Assistant vacant posts under the Directorate of A.H. & Vety, Deptt. Assam, Chenikuthi, Guwahati-3.
So, The Candidates who are interested in Assam Veterinary Recruitment 2020 details and completed all eligibility criteria, They can apply Application form before the last date.
Assam Veterinary Recruitment 2020 Details
|Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Department, Assam
|Assam government Job
|Advertised vide no
|Name of the Vacancy
|Veterinary Field Assistant (VFA)
|Total No of Vacancy
|All Over Assam
|Mode of apply
✅ Name of Post: Veterinary Field Assistant (VFA)
✅ No of Posts: 221 Posts
✅ Pay Scale: Pay Band of Rs.14,000-60,500/- with Grade Pay of Rs.6,200/- plus other allowances as admissible from time to time
Educational Qualification for Assam Veterinary Recruitment
the interested Candidate shall have to pass HSSLC (Science) with Biology as one of the subjects and also have to complete the one-year certificate course in elementary knowledge of Veterinary Science from the recognized school of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry established by the Govt. of Assam at Ghungoor, Silchar.
Physical Standard of Assam Veterinary Recruitment
A Candidate for direct recruitment to the cadre of VFA shall be of sound health both mentally and physically and free from any organic defects or bodily infirmity likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties and require to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service
Age Limits for Assam Veterinary Recruitment
The candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on 1st January 2020.
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
- 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC and ST.
- 3 years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/ MOBC.
How to apply for Assam Veterinary Recruitment 2020
The interested candidates may apply in standard form as per part IX of the Assam Gazette for application along with testimonials and a self addressed envelope affixing stamp of Rs. 5.00 for communication. The duly filled in Application should be addressed to the Director, A.H. & Vety. Department, Assam, Chenikuthi, Guwahati-781003 and be submitted physically in the Drop Box at the Directorate or by Registered Post.
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of the recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue/adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed by the candidate prominently. The Directorate of A.H. & Veterinary shall not be responsible for detachment’ loss of the photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as certified to be a true copy of the original along with the application.
- In case of detection of any false declaration/statement made by any applicant his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules/Law. Self-attested photocopies of Certificate/ Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate /Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) should be furnished invariably and tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Directorate will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
- Candidates of Economically Weaker Sections should furnish the certificate issued by the competent authority as per Govt. of Assam OM No. ABP.07/2019/4 dtd. 10.04.2019.
- In-service candidates will have to apply through proper channel. However, they should submit an advance copy of the application in prescribed format to this Directorate directly-.
|Online application will be opened from
|29th October 2020
|Last date for submission of online application
|16th November 2020 up to 5 PM
FAQs of Assam Veterinary Recruitment
1. What is the application process for Assam Veterinary Recruitment 2020?
Ans: Candidates who are eligible and interested need to submit their offline application in the standard application form along with all required documents for Assam Veterinary Recruitment 2020.
2. How many posts are vacant under this Veterinary Recruitment of Assam?
Ans: There is a total of 221 vacant posts of VFA under this Veterinary Recruitment of Assam.
3. Which department is responsible for Assam Veterinary Recruitment 2020?
Ans: Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Department, Assam is responsible for Assam Veterinary Recruitment 2020.
4. What is the full form of VFA?
Ans: The full form of VFA is Veterinary Field Assistant.