Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO) has published a notification Regarding ATEPFO Recruitment 2021 for appointment in 25 Junior Assistant vacancies in the ATEPFO Head Office and different districts in Assam
So, The Candidates who are citizens of India having a Registration Number in employment exchange in the state of Assam and completed all eligibility criteria. They can Apply ATEPFO Recruitment 2021 Online Application form before the last date.
Recruitment has been Postponed
In view of current situation of COVID-19 prevailing in the state, the online application process for the recruitment of 25 post of Junior Assistant that was scheduled to start from 15th July 2021 as per the official advertisement dated 12th June 2021 has been postponed to 1st August 2021. Accordingly, the website will now remain active for online application with effect from 1st August 2021 to 30th August 2021 for the online application process.
ATEPFO Recruitment 2021 Summary
|Name of the Department:||Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO)|
|Job Category:||Assam Government Job|
|Advertised vide no:||Janasanyog/DF/127/21|
|Name of the Vacancy:||Junior Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy:||20 Post|
|Job Location:||All Over Assam|
|Mode of apply:||Online|
|Last Date:||30th August 2021|
ATEPFO Recruitment 2021 Full Details
Name of Post: Junior Assistant
Nos of Post: 25 Posts (UR: 13, OBC/MOBC: 09, SC: 03, ST(P): 03, ST(H): 01, EWS: 03 & PWD: 01)
Pay Scale: Pay Band-2, Rs.14000- 49000 with GP-6200 plus other allowances as admissible under rules.
Employment Exchange Certificate: Eligible Indian Citizens must have a Registration Number in the Employment Exchange in the state of Assam.
- The applicants must be graduates in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The candidates must possess a minimum of 6 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute such as Word Processor, Spread Sheet, presentation graphics, the concept of database, internet, email, and computer typing in English/ Assamese language.
Age limits of ATEPFO Recruitment 2021
The candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 33 years of age as on 01.06.2021
Age Relaxation: The upper age relaxation as Given below follows-
Note: The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/ HSILC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a Recognized Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
Application fees for Online Application
the candidate has to pay the amount in the form of an application fee. Candidates are able to pay their application fees through online mode. The category-wise application fee details are given below.
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS/DXS||Rs 200/-|
How to Apply for ATEPFO Recruitment 2021
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria. they can read the Official Notification then fill up the online application forms by following the steps indicated below,
- Scroll down and check The Important Link ‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Enter your all-asked information and upload your ask all documents.
- After that submit your application and keep computer generated application for future reference.
Candidates are required to scan and upload the following documents
- Latest passport size photograph.
- Admit Card/ Certificate of H.S.L.C. examination (in support of Age proof).
- Graduation Degree passed Certificate and Marksheet.
- Scanned Signature.
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates).
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Computer Diploma/Certificate.
- Disability Certificate (in case of PWD category candidates) issued by the competent authority.
- Income and Assets Certificate of the family issued by the officer, not below the rank of Circle Office.
Important Dates for ATEPFO Recruitment 2021
|Online application will be opened from||01st August 2021|
|Last date for submission of the online application||30th August 2021|
Important Links for ATEPFO Recruitment 2021
|Online Application Link:||Link Not Active|
|Download Postponement Notice||CLICK HERE|
|Download Official Notification:||CLICK HERE|
Selection Process of ATEPFO Recruitment
The selection Process of ATEPFO Recruitment includes two stages
Stage-I: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type test (Multiple Choice Questions 100 marks) to be held in FIVE ZONES of Assam – (Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Tezpur, Silchar and Guwahati) on a date to be notified later on.
Syllabus for Stage I include:
|General studies including current affairs, national and international||60 Marks|
|General English||20 Marks|
Stage-II: Against each vacancy, five candidates would be shortlisted for Stage-II on the basis of the marks obtained in Stage I. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the following tests in Stage-II:
|Computer test (English and Assamese typing)||20 Marks|
|Writing ability test in English. Writing ability tests shall include drafting, precis writing, comprehension, essay, etc||30 Marks|
Final Section: Combined marks of Stage I (Objective Type Test) and Stage II (Computer Test and Writing ability test in English) secured by a candidate will be the determining factor for selection to the post of Junior Assistant.