Good news for those Candidates who submitted the online application for DHSFW Assam recruitment of Grade III & Grade IV 254 Posts, the response of HSFW/ Esstt/13/Pt/2013/ 8823 dated 02-11-2018 notification.Because Directorate of Health Services, Family Welfare (DHSFW) of Assam released DHSFW Assam Admit Card for the Written OMR Test and Candidates now able to download their admit cards.
|Admit Card Status||Available Now|
DHSFW Assam Admit Card 2019 Details:
|Name of Posts:||Grade-III & Grade-IV|
|No of Posts:||236 Posts|
|Examination Date:||27th January 2019|
|Examination Venue:||Venue Will be mentioned in Admit Card|
|Admit Card Available:||20th January 2019 at 3 PM|
How to Download Admit Card 2019:
those the Candidates who applied for above mentioned recruitment they need to follow below given steps to download their admit cards.
- Scroll down and Check the Important Links section
- Click on DHSFW Admit Card link
- The official page will Automatic will open, Now click on green coloured Download E-Admit Card button.
- Now, enter your Registration ID & Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) and click on Download E-admit card button.
- that sit, After completing above steps your admit card will be downloaded.
|DHSFW Admit Card Grade-IV Link:||CLICK HERE|
|DHSFW Admit Card Field Worker/ Social Worker Link:||CLICK HERE|
|DHSFW Admit Card Computer/ LDA/ Field & Evaluation Worker Link:||CLICK HERE|
|Visit the Official Website Link:||CLICK HERE|