Directorate of Museum Assam has released an official Directorate of Museum Assam Recruitment 2020 notification for a total of 01 Cataloguing Assistant Vacancy
So, The Candidates who are interested in Directorate of Museum Assam Recruitment 2020 details and completed all eligibility criteria, They can apply Application form before the last date.
|Recruitment Authority||Directorate of Museum Assam|
|Job Category||Assam Government Job|
|Advertised vide no||DMA.660/2020/3|
|Name of the Vacancy||Cataloguing Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Vacancy|
|Mode of apply||Offline|
Directorate of Museum Assam Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of post: Cataloguing Assistant
No of posts: 1 (UR)
The scale of Pay: Rs.14,000-49,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,600/- pm.
Eligibility Criteria for Directorate of Museum Assam Recruitment
Educational Qualification: The applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Candidates/ applicants must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Candidate should be well versed in the state official Language.
- Candidates serving in Govt. Departments should submit their application through proper channel.
Age Limits: The Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age on 1st January 2020. The upper age limit relaxation up to 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC/MOBC as per govt. rule.
Selection Process of Directorate of Museum Assam Recruitment
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in Written Examination. The Written Examination will be of 100 marks 2 hours (Two hours) duration (General Knowledge, General English, General Mathematics and Assamese). No TA/DA will be borne for attending test.
Selected candidate has to produce original documents for verification relating to various claims as submitted with the Application form and for medical examination on dates specified by the selection committee.
There will be no Viva-voce (Interview)
How to apply Directorate of Museum Assam Recruitment
The application should be submitted in person or by ordinary post to the Office of the Directorate of Museums, Assam, Ambari, Guwahati – 781001. The Candidates/ applicants will have to mention the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
The application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Self-attested copies of (i) Age proof Certificate, (ii) Educational qualifications, (iii) Caste certificate, (iv) Valid employment Registration card of the State of Assam and (v) Residential Certificate (PRC/Voter ID/Aadhaar}, (vi) Applicant submit a Declaration in the Form-A (Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019, (vii) Candidates belonging to EWS should submit EWS certificate issued by competent authority are
must. The candidates must provide their mobile nos. in the Application form.
- Self-attested three copies of recent passport size Photographs.
- A self-address envelope size (22 cm x 10 cm) affixing postal stamp for Rs. 5 only.
|Last date for submission of application||21st November 2020|
|Download Application form:||CLICK HERE|
|Download Official Notification:||CLICK HERE|
|Download Declaration Form|
(EWS Certificate and Small Family)
|Visits official Website:||CLICK HERE|