Director of Medical Education (DME), Assam has published a notification for DME Assam Recruitment 2020 of 150 Staff Nurse Vacancy under the establishment of the Superintendent, Assam Medical College Hospital, Dibrugarh.
the intending eligible candidates, who are citizens of India and ordinarily resident of Assam, They can ApplyDME Assam Recruitment 2020 Online Application form before the last date.
DME Assam Recruitment Details:
|Name of Organization||Director of Medical Education (DME), Assam|
|Job Category||Assam Government Job|
|Advertisement no||No. DME/377/2018/10600|
|Name of the Vacancies||Staff Nurse Vacancy|
|Total No of Vacancies||150 Vacancies|
Name of the Vacancies : Staff Nurse
Total No of Vacancies: 150 [UR-61, OBC/MOBC-40, SC-11, STP-15, STH-8, EWS-15 (PwD 6)]
The scale of Pay: Rs.14,000.- 60,500 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,800/-
Educational Qualification: Candidate should B.Sc. Nursing / GNM Course passed from any nursing school/ institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council and have registered with the Assam Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors Council.
Age Limit: Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 38 years as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit for different reserved categories is relaxable as per existing Govt. Rules.
How to Apply for DME Assam Recruitment 2020
Those Candidates who are interested in the DME Assam Recruitment 2020 details and completed all eligibility criteria they can read the official Notification & Apply Online application.
- Scroll down and check The Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Enter your all asked information and upload your ask all documents.
- After that submit your application and keep computer generated application for future reference
Required Documents for Online Application:
The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of
document verification if called for and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted
- 2 (two) copies of passport size colour photograph which is uploaded during filling up of online application form submission.
- Admit card of HSLC or birth certificate for age proof.
- All marks sheets and pass certificate
- Assam Nursing Council Registration Certificate.
- Caste certificate (where applicable)
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate as per Govt. of Assam format (where applicable)
- Permanent residentship certificate of Assam
|Starting date of online application:||08 August 2020|
|Last Date for Online Application||17 August 2020|
|Online Application Link||CLICK HERE|
|Download Official Notification:||CLICK HERE|
|Visits official Website:||CLICK HERE|
Online Application Portal for DME Assam Recruitment 2020:
DME Assam Helpline Number:
If you face any problem-related to DME Assam Recruitment you can try reaching out to authorities using the details given below.
|Call||1800212005599 OR 08472880277 (only Official time)|