Director of Medical Education (DME), Assam has published a notification for DME Assam Recruitment 2020 of 484 Staff Nurse (Critical Care) under the establishment of Medical College Hospitals of the State which will be available at the official web site of Directorate of Medical Education, Assam
the intending eligible candidates, who are Indian citizens as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the constitution of India, They can be filling up The online applications for DME Assam Recruitment 2020 before the last date.
DME Assam Recruitment Details:
|Name of Organization||Director of Medical Education (DME), Assam|
|Job Category||Assam Government Job|
|Name of the Vacancies||Staff Nurse Vacancy|
|Total No of Vacancies||484 Vacancies|
Name of the Vacancies : Staff Nurse (Critical Care)
Total No of Vacancies: 484 Posts (Unreserved: 199 Posts, OBC/ MOBC: 131 Posts, SC: 34 Posts, STP: 48 Posts, STH: 24 Posts, EWS: 48 Posts)
The scale of Pay: Rs.14,000.- 60,500 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,800/-
Educational Qualification: Candidate should B.Sc. Nursing / GNM Course passed from any nursing school/ institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council and have registered with the Assam Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors Council. Also, a minimum of 1 year working experience in ICU/ Critical Care Unit.
Age Limit: Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 38 years as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit for different reserved categories is relaxable as per existing Govt. Rules.
How to Apply for DME Assam Recruitment 2020
Those Candidates who are interested in the DME Assam Recruitment 2020 details and completed all eligibility criteria they can read the official Notification & Apply Online application.
- Scroll down and check The Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Enter your all asked information and upload your ask all documents.
- After that submit your application and keep computer generated application for future reference
Required Documents for Online Application:
The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of
document verification if called for and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted
- 2 (two) copies of passport size colour photograph which is uploaded during filling up of online application form submission.
- Admit card of HSLC or birth certificate for age proof.
- All marks sheets and pass certificate
- Assam Nursing Council Registration Certificate.
- Caste certificate (where applicable)
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate as per Govt. of Assam format (where applicable)
- Permanent residentship certificate of Assam
|Starting date of online application:||1st October 2020|
|Last Date for Online Application||7th October 2020|
|Online Application Link||CLICK HERE|
|Download Official Notification:||CLICK HERE|
|Visits official Website:||CLICK HERE|
Online Application Portal for DME Assam Recruitment 2020:
DME Assam Helpline Number:
If you face any problem-related to DME Assam Recruitment you can try reaching out to authorities using the details given below.
|Call||1800212005599 OR 08472880277 (only Official time)|