Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam has released the advertisement on DSE Assam Recruitment 2021 for appointment in 2272 Nos. of Post Graduate Teacher in Provincialised Higher Secondary Schools / Higher Secondary & Multipurpose Schools / Senior Secondary Schools throughout the State of Assam.
So, The Candidates who are citizens of India having Registration Numbers in employment exchange in the state of Assam and completed all eligibility criteria. They can Apply for DSE Assam Recruitment 2021 Online Application form before the last date.
DSE Assam Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of Post: Post Graduate Teacher
No of Posts: 2,272 Posts
- Unreserved: 620 Posts
- OMC/MOBC: 510 Posts
- SC: 187 Posts
- STH: 197 Posts
- STP: 338 Posts
- EWS: 301 Posts
- PwD: 119 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.22,000/- to Rs.97,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.11,800/- per month with other allowances as admissible as per rule.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years as on 1st January 2021.
Age Relaxation: OBC/MOBC: 3 Years, ST/SC: 5 Years, Ex-Servicemen: 2 Years & PwD: 10 Years
Educational Qualification of DSE Assam Recruitment
Candidate must need to be Post Graduate with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from a recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution. Moreover, the degrees obtained through distance/ off-campus mode beyond the territorial jurisdiction of the University/ Institution without authorization by DEC under UGC cannot be recognized as valid but in pursuance of the Govt. Letter No. ASE.176/2020/Pt/46, dated 28.09.2020, the degrees issued by the ODLs of Assam can be considered as valid subject to fulfilment of the requirement of obtaining valid recognition by such Institution from DEC under UGC, as the case may be, as per the norms of UGC Notification on Specification of Degrees relating to subjects and courses.
Other Criteria of DSE Assam Recruitment
TET Qualification: Candidate shall have to appear and pass in the Higher Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (HS TET) in the concerned cadre, conducted by Government scoring a minimum of 60% marks in each paper in case of Unreserved category candidates and a minimum of 55 % marks in each paper in case of Scheduled Cases/ Scheduled Tribes/ Other Backward Classes and Persons with Disabilities candidates. Provided that for the teachers working regularly against the sanctioned post in a Graduate post in any provincialized High School/ Higher Secondary School for a minimum period of 15 years having requisite academic and professional qualification for the post of Post Graduate Teacher, appearing and qualifying in TET shall be optional and they shall be awarded a weight-age of 60 marks for their 15 years of continuous teaching experience and those who have appeared and qualified in the TET shall get the TET qualified marks in lieu of the weight-age given for the experience. Provided further that any experienced teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET, shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years of teaching experience. Any marks secure by such experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET shall be counted additionally in respect of TET for such teacher for the purpose selection of the post of Post Graduate Teacher.
Medium of Instruction: In addition to the academic and professional qualification as per sub-rule (1), the candidate must satisfy the following criteria regarding the medium of instruction.
- In case of Assamese Medium School, the candidate must have to passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Assamese Language as one of the subjects or having Diploma in Assamese Language issued by the Axom Sahitya Sabha or read up to HSLC level in Assamese Medium School.
- In case of Bengali Medium School, the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Bengali language as one of the subjects or having in Bengali Language issued by the Barak Upatyaka Bangya Sahitya Sanskriti Sammetan or read up to HSLC level in Bengali Medium School.
- In case of Hindi Medium School, the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Hindi language as one of the subjects or read up to HSLC level in Hindi Medium School.
- In case of Bodo Medium School, the candidate must have to passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Bodo language as one of the subjects or read up to HSLC level in Bodo Medium School.
- In case of English Medium School, the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Alternative English as one of the subjects or read from Class XI Onwards in English Medium School.
How to Apply for DSE Assam Recruitment?
We request Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria, They First go through the complete advertisement and read the complete instructions before applying Online Application form.
- Scroll down, check the Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- An official portal will load on the new window.
- Register yourself by providing basic required information.
- After registration, you have to log in to the portal.
- After logging in, enter all your asked details and save.
- Now, you have to upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- After uploading you have to submit your application.
- Note that once the application is submitted, you cannot edit it. So submit carefully.
- After submission, keep the acknowledgement for future use.
Required Documents to Complete Application:
- Recent Passport Size Photograph & Signature
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate or HSLC Admit Card).
- All Educational Certificates and Marksheets.
- Higher Secondary TET Certificate and Marksheet.
- B.Ed. Certificate and Marksheets.
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable).
- EWS Certificate (If Applicable).
- PWD Certificate (If Applicable).
- NCC Certificate (If Applicable).
- Experience Certificate (If Applicable).
Important Dates for DSE Assam Recruitment
|Starting date of online application||25th September 2021 from 12 Noon|
|Last date of the online application||20th October 2021 up to 12 Noon|
Important Links for DSE Assam Recruitment
|Online Application Link|
|Download official Notification||DOWNLOAD NOW|
Criteria for Selection of DSE Assam Recruitment
☑ 100 marks on the percentage of marks in MA 1 M.Sc. / M.Com Examination.
☑ 100 marks on the percentage of marks in BA / B.Sc. / B.Com Examination: (In case of Major / Hons, the marks obtained in Major / Hons. Shall be taken into consideration).
☑ 100 marks on the percentage of marks in the HSS Final Examination.
☑ 100 marks on the percentage of marks in BT / B.Ed. Examination.
☑ 100 marks on the percentage of marks in TET Examination or 60 marks for 15 years of experience as a Graduate Teacher in provincialised High / Higher Secondary School having requisite academic and professional qualification, as the case may be. Any experienced teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET. shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years of teaching experience. Any marks secured by such experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET shall be counted additionally in respect of TET for such teacher for the purpose of selection for the post of Post Graduate Teacher.
Explanation: For the purpose of calculation of marks under the categories mentioned in clauses above it may be clarified that if a candidate secures; for example 60% marks in the particular examination he/she secure 60 marks out of 100 marks allotted in the concerned examination.
☑ 10 marks for the NCC certificate (10 marks for the “C” certificate and 5 marks for “B“ certificate)
☑ 10 marks for participating in recognized sports at the national level representing Assam.
☑ 10 marks for achievements in Fine Arts and cultural activities representing the State officially at