|Organization||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Assam|
|Post Name||Graduate Teacher|
|Total Post||107 Posts|
|Job Category||Assam Government Job|
|Start Date||3rd February 2023|
|Last Date||12th February 2023|
DTE Assam Recruitment 2023
It is an honour and great pleasure to share this valuable information with the people who were eagerly waiting for DTE Assam Recruitment 2023. If your qualification is Graduate and fits all the categories mandatory for the DTE Department Job then you are perfectly fitted for application for the DTE Assam Recruitment 2023.
Eligible job applicants who were excited to apply for DTE Assam Recruitment should read the complete article thoroughly and have to go through the criteria as prescribed in the official notification which is provided in the imported link section.
Job Applicants who meet the demand for the DTE Assam Recruitment fulfilled all the certain criteria mandatory for the DTE Assam Recruitment 2023 and were excited and wanted to apply for the Various job under this Recruitment are asked to apply before the last date of online submission of forms or online registration.
DTE Assam Recruitment Details
Office of Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Assam has released the Recruitment notification on DTE Assam Recruitment 2023 for the appointment of various vacancies under the DTE Department, and the details are provided below.
Name of post: Graduate Teacher
No of posts: 107 posts
Discipline: Arts, Science and Hindi
Name of organization: Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan, Assam
Pay: Rs.14000/- to Rs. 49000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 8,700/- PM with other allowances as admissible.
Basic Eligibility Criteria for DTE Assam Recruitment
Basic points of Reference that are unavoidable must have to be followed by job applicants who want to apply for Assam Havilder Assam Recruitment were as follows-
Age Limit: The maximum upper age limit of the applicant shall not exceed 45 years as on 1st January 2023.
- Graduate Teacher (Arts): Candidate must be Arts / Commerce Graduate or Post Graduate in Arts / Commerce having from recognized University with at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institution(s).
- Graduate Teacher (Science): Candidate must be Science Graduate or Post Graduate in Science having from recognized University with at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institution(s).
- Graduate Teacher (Hindi): Pravin / Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks and degree qualification with 50% marks or post Graduate degree in Arts with 50% marks from any recognized University,Or BA with 50% marks and having Hindi as one of the subjects with 50% marks or post Graduate in Arts with 50% marks provided that he has passed BA with one of the subjects as Hindi with 50% marks in Hindi. B.Ed. degree from any recognized University (PARANGAT to be treated as B.Ed. degree only for the purpose of Hindi teaching).
TET Score: In respect of Secondary TET Candidate must obtain 60% marks in each paper for UR category and 55% marks for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H) and PwD category.
- As Adarsha Vidyalayas are CBSE affiliated English medium secondary school the candidates must have passed class 12th or equivalent Examination with English Language as one of the subjects or read from Class IX onwards in English Medium School.
- Provided that for recruitment of teacher for teaching MIL subject, the candidate who passed HSLC examination with particular MIL subject shall be considered.
The Madrassa TET and CTET shall not be considered in the the recruitment process of Graduate Teacher ARTS / SCIENCE and HINDI .
How to Apply for DTE Assam Recruitment
Job Applicants who are eligible and willing to serve in the DTE Department as per the official notification of DTE Assam Recruitment will be able to submit their online applications on the official portal of State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam within the last date of submission of the application. Job Applicants can follow the simple steps listed below to complete their online application process.
|Online Apply Process|
|Scroll down, and check the Important Link section.|
|Click on the Online Application Link.|
|An official portal will load in a new tab of your browser.|
|After that, you have to click on REGISTER NOW button.|
|A form will load, fill that form and click the REGISTER button.|
|After that, you must log in with your Recruitment ID, Mobile Number, and Date of Birth.|
|After successful login, you will get an application form.|
|Fill out that application form with your correct details and click on save.|
|Now, you have to upload scanned copies of the documents.|
|Once the document is uploaded, click on the submit application button.|
|That’s it, your application has been successfully submitted.|
|Print and keep the system-generated acknowledgment copy for future use.|
After successful submission of the online form, candidates shall take a print out of the form and submit the same along-with self-attested copies of mark-sheets and certificates in support of educational qualification, caste, TET, B.Ed. at the time of document verification before the Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan, candidates must also produce original documents that have been uploaded with the online application.
After submitting the online application form, the candidates will get a Unique Number against the submitted application and will keep the printout of the unique Number for all future references.#Note
Important Dates of DTE Assam Recruitment
In this section Job, applicants have to find the Event and dates like when the online application will be opened, when the Last date for submission of the online application is, and the date of written exams, etc.
|Online applications will be opened from||3rd February, 2023|
|Last date for submission of the online application||12th February, 2023|
Important Links of DTE Assam Recruitment
The official notification link is attached below, the Job applicant just has to click on it, after clicking it must-have download a pdf file, and the online application link for DTE Assam Recruitment is also provided below, with the help of this link Job applicant has to submit application form for this said post.
|Online application Link||03/02/2023|
|Download official Notification||Click Here|
FAQs of DTE Assam Recruitment
Q3. What is the starting date of the online application?
The starting date for online application for DTE Assam Recruitment 2023 is 3rd February, 2023
Q4. What is the last date for an online application?
The last date to apply online for DTE Assam Recruitment 2023 is 12th February, 2023
Q6. What is the total number of DTE Assam Recruitment vacancies?
The total number of available vacancies at DTE Assam Recruitment is 107.
We expect that through this article you have received an absolute conception of DTE Assam Recruitment 2023. If you have any doubts or issues regarding Assam Jobs do mention them in our comment section below. Feel free to comment and kindly add this web page to your bookmark. And also join our telegram channel AssamJobClub for a future update. Thank you and good luck from team assamjobclub.com
This is not a Govt website. We are not officials of Assam Govt. and not affiliated with official support. We #AssamJobClub are meant for informational purposes only. AssamJobClub is a news media that provides basic information about Jobs in Assam and India. If you find any mistake or misrepresentation of information, please contact with us
1 thought on “DTE Assam Recruitment 2023 – 107 Graduate Teacher Vacancy, Online Apply”