Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts in the Principal Seat of the Gauhati High Court in the usual scale plus other allowances as admissible under the rules. The number of vacancies shown below is indicative only and may vary at the time of final selection.
1. Private Secretary (Stenographer Grade-I)
- No of posts: 4
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess a Bachelors degree from a recognized University with a diploma in Stenography in English with minimum speed of 120 wpm in shorthand and 50 wpm on a computer. Due weightage will be given to Law graduate.
2. Senior Personal Assistant (Stenographer Grade-U)
- No of posts: 7
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess a Bachelors degree from a recognized University with a diploma in Stenography in English with minimum speed of 100 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm on a computer. Due weightage will be given to Law graduate.
- General (Including OBC/MOBC): 44 years
SC: 49 years
ST (P) & ST (H): 49 years
PWD: 54 years
Application Fee: The details of application fee to be paid by the candidates are indicated below. Persons with disability (PWD) need not pay any fees.
a) For SC / ST(P) / ST(H): Rs 150/-
b) For all others: Rs 300/-
How to Apply:
Before applying online, candidates must possess a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number which are mandatory for registration. E-mail ID should be kept active. Though the system is designed to send the e-mail immediately acknowledging the RegistrationCode, sometimes due to network congestion, the e-mail may not be delivered, hence the candidates are requested to note down the Registration Code. Log on through the website www.ghconline.gov.in and click on ‘Online Application for Private Secretary and Senior Personal Assistant“.