India Post Recruitment 2020: Good News for those candidates who looking for job Assam Gramin Dak Sevaks in Assam Postal Circle, Recently Assam Postal Circle has published notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
India Post Recruitment 2020 Details:
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language:
The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
Now, the above condition has been relaxed and any candidate who has studied any one of the under mentioned language up to class X can apply for any GDS Posts across Assam Circle:-
Basic Computer Training:
The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/ State Government/ Universities / Boards/ Private Institutions Organizations. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or Class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 05.08.2019. Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ EWS Candidates as per rules Check official notification for permissible relaxation in upper age limit.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Interested candidate needs to pay the application fee at any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices In India as per their category to complete the application for this recruitment. Category wise application fee detail is below provided.
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male: Rs. 100/-
- Female, SC/ST candidates & PwD Candidates: Nill
How to Apply India Post Recruitment:
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online. Candidates can follow the given below steps to submit their online application.
- Scroll down and check The Important Link‘s section.
- Then click on Online Application Link.
- Fill Application whit your Details
- Submit Post preferences
- Upload Your Needs documents
- Make the payment, Then Submit & Preview Application and take the print out
who have already applied as per notification No Staff/8-31/15/2015 uploaded w.e.f. 05/08/2019 and wants to change their options.
- They need to click on the “apply online” option
- to accept the declaration that his/her earlier options will be forfeited if agrees for change of options.
- All the options selected earlier will be removed and the candidate can opt again as per posts shown in Annexure-A, as per the new eligibility.
- However, candidate need not resubmit marks, personal details or upload documents (only options are to be changed).
- In respect of Fee paid candidates, the options can be exercised only for the number
equivalent to the fee payment made.
The candidates who do not wish to change their earlier option, may not opt for any changes, as detailed at above.