Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup Metropolitan District, Guwahati has released an official recruitment notification for Kamrup Metro Dc Office Recruitment 2021 of Grade-III 40 posts of Stenographer and Junior Assistant Post.
So, The Candidates who are citizens of India having Registration Number in employment exchange in the state of Assam and completed all eligibility criteria. They can Apply Kamrup Metro Dc Office Recruitment 2021 Application form before the last date.
|Recruitment Authority||Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup Metropolitan|
|Job Category||Assam Government Job|
|Advertised vide no||KPE.02/2021/46|
|Name of the Vacancy||Stenographer & Junior Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||40 Vacancy|
|Mode of apply||Online|
Kamrup Metro Dc Office Recruitment 2021 Details
No of Posts: 01 Post (Unreserved)
Educational Qualification: The candidates must posses a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent by the Government. The candidates must possess a minimum 6 months Diploma in Computer Application along with a Diploma in Stenography from any Govt. Recognized Institute.
Pay Scale: Pay Band-2, Rs.14,000 – Rs.60,500 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 7,400 and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
 Junior Assistant
No of Posts: 39 Posts (Unreserved: 20 Posts, EWS: 13 Posts, OBC/MOBC: 09 Posts, SC: 05 Posts, ST (P): 01 Post & PwD: 01 Post)
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent by the Government. The candidates must possess a minimum of 6 months Diploma in Computer Application from any Govt. Recognized Institute. The candidates must have the Knowledge of Assamese Typing.
Pay Scale: Pay Band-2, Rs.14,000 – Rs.60,500 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200 and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Age Limits of Kamrup Metro Dc Office Recruitment
Age Limit: The candidates must not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as on January 01, 2021
Age Relaxation: The upper age relaxation will be as follows-
- OBC/MOBC: 3 Years
- ST/SC: 5 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 10 Years
Note: The Age limit of candidates will be calculated on the basis of Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority or Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council. No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
How to Apply for DC Kamrup Metro Recruitment 2021
We request Those Candidates who are interested in the Kamrup Metro Dc Office Recruitment vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria, They First go through the complete advertisement and read the complete instructions before applying Online Application form. The candidates Needed to follow given below steps to complete the online application
- Scroll down and check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Fill basic details and click next.
- Fill educational details and click next.
- Fill experience details and click next.
- Upload images & documents and click next.
- Download and Print acknowledgement.
- Recent coloured Passport Size Photograph.
- Scanned Signature of the Candidate in Full.
- Age Proof.
- HSLC Marksheet.
- HSLC Certificate.
- HS Certificate.
- Degree Certificate.
- Minimum 6 Months Computer Diploma/Certificate from a recognized institute.
- Disability Certificate (if applicable).
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- EWS Certificate (if applicable).
- Declaration in Form-A (Small Family Norms) (if applicable).
Important Dates of DC Kamrup Metro Recruitment 2021
|Online application will be opened from||January 24, 2021|
|Last date for submission of online application||February 07, 2021|
Important Links of DC Kamrup Metro Recruitment 2021
|Online Application Link:||CLICK HERE|
|Download Small Family Declaration Form||CLICK HERE|
|Download Official Notification:||CLICK HERE|
|Visits official Website:||CLICK HERE|
Selection procedures of Kamrup Metro Dc Office Recruitment
The candidates applying for the post of Stenographer and Junior Assistant will have to appear written test. The syllabus of the Written Examination will be as follows.
|General English||50 Marks|
|General Knowledge||50 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||25 Marks|
|Knowledge of Computer Theory||50 Marks|
|Language Skills Assamese||50 Marks|
|Total Mark||250 Marks|
- Against each vacancy, 4(four) nos. of candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test.
- The candidates shortlisted through written test will have to appear in Computer Proficiency Test (Practical) 50 Marks. However, in addition, the candidates for Stenographer will also have to appear in the Skill Test on Stenography (Practical) 50 Marks.
- The candidates who qualified the written test must produce all the original testimonials for verification at the time of Computer Proficiency Test.
- Since the applications are submitted online, the question of submission of applications through proper channel in case of the candidates already employed becomes redundant. However, such candidates shall intimate their appropriate appointing authority about the submission of application.
- The Final Selection list will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in both Objective Type Written Test and Stenography Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Test (Practical) and will contain the names of candidates equal to the number of vacancies advertised and selected.