Irrigation Department, Nalbari has published a notification regarding Nalbari Irrigation Division Recruitment 2021 of in total 22 Grade IV vacancy for Peon in the offices under North Kamrup Circle, Irrigation, Nalbari. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
So, The Candidates who are citizens of India having Registration Number in employment exchange in the state of Assam and completed all eligibility criteria. They can Apply Nalbari Irrigation Division Recruitment Online Application form before the last date.
Nalbari Irrigation Division Recruitment Details
Name of the Department: Irrigation Department, Nalbari
Name of the Vacancy: Peon ,Khalashi and APPO
Total No of Vacancy: 22 Post
- Peon: 10 [UR: 5, OBC/ MOBC: 3, SC: 1, STP: 1]
- Khalashi: 11 [UR: 4, OBC/ MOBC: 3, SC: 1, STP: 1, STH: 1, EWS: 1]
- APPO: 1 [UR]
Salary: Rs 12000 – Rs 52000 With Grade Pay of Rs.3900/- and other allowances as admissible under the rules
Job Category: Assam Government Job
Advertised vide no: NKC/E-358/(C)/Pt-IV/2021/11
Job Location: Nalbari, Assam
Applications fees: NIL
Mode of apply: Online
Eligibility Criteria of Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment
- Minimum qualification Class VIII Passed from any recognized Educational Institution/School.
- The only candidate who has maximum education qualification up-to HS passed may apply.
- All candidates must submit documents related to his/her all educational qualification in relation to the highest level achieved.
- If at any point it is discovered/revealed that a candidate has suppressed information regarding his/her educational qualification then his/her candidature will be terminated.
Citizenship: The Applicant must be a citizen of India as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the constitution of India.
Age Limits: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021. The upper age limit is relaxable as follows:
|05 Years||SC/ST Candidates|
|03 years||OBC/MOBC Candidates|
|10 Years||PWD Candidates|
How to Apply for Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official Notification then fill up the online application forms. candidates can follow given below steps to apply for applications
- Scroll down and check The Important Link ‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Enter your all asked information and upload your ask all documents.
- After that submit your application and keep computer generated application for future reference.
Note: Candidate must submit separate application for separate post.
Documents Required for online application:
- Age Proof Certificate
- Recent colored Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Copy of Signature
- Educational Qualification Certificate/Marksheet
- Employment Exchange Registration/Card
- Residential Certificate (PRC/Aadhaar/ Voter ID etc.)
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
Important Dates for Nalbari Recruitment 2021
|Online application will be opened from||19th February 2021|
|Last date for submission of online application||05th March 2021|
Important Links for Nalbari Recruitment 2021
|Online Application Link:||CLICK HERE|
|Download Official Notification:||CLICK HERE|
|Visit the official website||CLICK HERE|