National Health Mission, NHM Assam has published a notification for NHM Assam Recruitment 2020 of 128 Posts Medical Officer Critical Care in different dedicated COVID-19 Hospitals under Health & Family Welfare Department.
So, The Candidates who are interested in NHM Assam Recruitment 2020 details and completed all eligibility criteria, They can apply Application form before the last date.
NHM Assam Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Recruitment Authority||Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam|
|Job Category||Assam Government Job|
|Advertised vide no||No. MHRB/23/M&HO-I/2020/563|
|Name of the Vacancy||Medical Officer Critical Care|
|Total No of Vacancy||128 Vacancy|
|Job Location||All Over Assam|
|Applications fees||Refer advt.|
|Mode of apply||Online|
Name of post: Medical Officer Critical Care in different dedicated COVID-19 Hospitals under Health & Family Welfare Department.
No of posts: 128 Posts [UR: 53, EWS: 12, OBC/ MOBC: 35, STP: 13, STH: 6]
The scale of Pay: Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- PM with Grade Pay of Rs. 12,700/- PM plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Age Limits for NHM Assam Recruitment
the candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01 January 2020.
The upper age limit is relaxable by (if applicable) –
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. up to 43 years
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th of April, 2018.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October 2015.
Educational Qualification for NHM Assam Recruitment
The candidate must be have a M.B.B.S. or equivalent degree from a University, recognized under MCI (Medical Council of India) and the candidate must be registered under Assam Medical Council/MCI.
- Weightage shall be given to a candidate having Degree/ Diploma in Anesthesiology or Critical Care or Emergency Medicine from intuitions recognized under MCI/National Board of Examinations.
- Preference shall be given to the Doctors working under Rule 17B of MHRB Regulations or on contractual basis in Medical College Hospitals of Assam.
The application must be accompanied by the required application fee of Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates and Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H) candidate.
Note: No application fee is required for candidates having BPL certificate and PWD certificate.
Application fee should be deposited only, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”. The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan, shall be accepted.
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). A printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In the Remarks column, the candidate may write the post applied for.
How To Apply for NHM Assam Recruitment:
We request Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria, They First go through the complete advertisement and read the complete instructions before applying Online Application form.
- Scroll down and check The Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Register your self by providing the required information.
- Enter your all asked information and upload your ask all documents.
- After that Preview and Submit your Application Form.
|Last Date for Online Application||31 August 2020|
|Online Application Link||CLICK HERE|
|Download Official Notification:||CLICK HERE|
|DHS Assam Recruitment 2020||CLICK HERE|
|DME Assam Recruitment 2020||CLICK HERE|
|Visits official Website:||CLICK HERE|