NHM Assam Recruitment 2019: if you are looking for Job in National Health Mission, Assam then you are in the right Place. National Health Mission (NHM), Assam invited application form for the eligible candidates willing to work in mission mode with challenging tasks for engagement on the contractual basis.
NHM Assam Recruitment Details:
|Name of post:||Surveillance Worker (Contractual)|
|No of posts:||400 posts (in various districts), 4% (16 Positions will be reserved for PWD Candidates)|
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- 10+2 / HSSLC or equivalent from Govt. recognized institution
- Experience in Health Sector, preferably in Field Surveillance Work of NVBDCP & other related programmes
- Weightage will be given to candidates having previous work experience of similar nature in the Health &FW Department of Assam.
Age Limited:((According to Birth Certificate/HSLC or equivalent Admit Card)
- Not less than 21 (Twenty One) Years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as on 01.01.2019
- The upper age limit is relaxed up to 47 (forty-seven) years for OBC/MOBC candidates, 49 (Forty-Nine) years for SC/ST candidates
- In case of PWD candidates, the age is relaxable by 10 years, i.e. 54 years.
- Certificates of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD candidates should have been issued by the appropriate authority. The applicable candidate will have to submit a copy of Caste Certificate at the time of viva-voce examination (if called for)
- HSSLC or equivalent pass.
- Performance at HSSLC – Maximum of 30 Marks depending upon marks obtained in 10+2/HSSLC or equivalent examination. Previous Similar Experience – Maximum of 40 Marks (@ 8 marks for every year of service rendered with similar health experience.
- Out of total 70 marks (from Sl. 2 & Sl. 3 above), candidates in order of merit would be shortlisted for Skill Test in the ratio 1:2 against vacancies depending upon the overall cut-off scores.
- 30 marks have been allotted in the Skill Test.
- The final merit list would be prepared out of the total 100 marks.
(Candidates have to upload the supporting HSSLC or equivalent mark sheet & Experience Certificate at the time of online application or the candidature is liable to be rejected)
How To Apply for NHM Assam Recruitment:
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification before Apply Online. Follow given below steps to apply.
- Scroll down and check Important Links section,
- Click on Online Apply link,
- Enter your all Details and Submit