Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has published a notification Regarding PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 for the 1110 Apprentice vacancy
So, The Candidates who are citizens of India and completed all eligibility criteria. They can Apply PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Online Application form before the last date.
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of post: Apprentice
No of posts: 1110 Posts (Arunachal Pradesh: 33, Assam: 45, Manipur: 10, Meghalaya: 13, Mizoram: 6, Nagaland: 9 & Tripura: 11)
Duration of Apprenticeship: 1 Year
- Corporate Center, Gurugram: 44
- Northern Region – I, Faridabad: 134
- Northern Region – II, Jammu: 83
- Northern Region – III, Lucknow: 96
- Eastern Region – I, Patna: 82
- Eastern Region – II, Kolkata: 74
- North Eastern Region, Shillong: 127
- Odisha Projects, Bhubaneshwar: 53
- Western Region – I, Nagpur: 112
- Western Region – II, Vadodara: 115
- Southern Region – I, Hyderabad: 76
- Southern Region – II, Bangalore: 114
- Graduate Electrical: ₹ 15000 p.m.
- Graduate Civil: ₹ 15000 p.m.
- Graduate (Computer Science): ₹ 15000 p.m.
- HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Management): ₹ 15000 p.m.
- Diploma Electrical: ₹ 12000 p.m.
- Diploma Civil: ₹ 12000 p.m.
- ITI Electrical: ₹ 11000 p.m.
- Payment of an additional Rs. 2500 in case no company accommodation is provided.
Eligibility Criteria of PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment
Graduate Electrical: Full Time (4 years course) –B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Electrical Engineering.
Graduate Civil: Full Time (4 years course) –B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc.(Engg.) in Civil Engineering.
Graduate (Computer Science): Full Time (4 years course) – B.E. /B.Tech. /B.Sc. (Engg.) in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology
HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Management): Full Time (2 years course) – MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relation.
Diploma Electrical: Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
Diploma Civil: Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Civil Engineering.
ITI Electrical: (Full-Time course) – ITI in Electrical.
Other Criteria: Candidates are not eligible to apply for the apprenticeship in any case –
- Awaiting the results of their final examination.
- Not completed the 18 years of age
- Undergone apprenticeship training in any organisation for any duration.
- Job experience of more than 1 year
Selection Process of PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment
Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trade. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through the registered email id.
Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for verification of documents.On successful completion of document verification, submission of medical certificate in and the execution of Apprenticeship contract agreement, letter of engagement shall be issued to the candidates. NO TA/DA shall be paid for verification of documents.
How to Apply for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria. they can read the Official Notification then fill up the online application forms by following the steps indicated below,
- Scroll down and check The Important Link ‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Enter your all-asked information and upload your ask all documents.
- After that submit your application and keep computer generated application for future reference.
Important Dates for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment
|Online application will be opened from||21st July 2021|
|Last date for submission of online application||20th August 2021|