Good news for those applicants who applied for PNRD Assam Recruitment 2021 and Now they are waiting for PNRD Assam Admit card 2020 for GP Secretary & Others various 1004 Vacancy under Commissionerate of Panchayat & Rural Development, Assam.
Department of Panchayat and Rural Development (PNRD), Assam is going to release PNRD Assam Admit card for Asstt. Block Development Officer (Panchayat), Asstt. Block Development Officer (W&C), Asstt. Block Development Officer (Senior Gram Sevak), Gaon Panchayat Secretary, Junior Assistant (For 5 newly created ZPs) and Tax Collector Cum Road Mohrar in total 1004 Vacancy.
So the applicants who had submitted their application on the 28 August 2020 to 17 September 2020. The applicants need not worry about only they have to download it from our webpage and the link is below go check it out.
PNRD Assam Admit card 2021 details
Name of Department: Department of Panchayat and Rural Development (PNRD), Assam
Name of the Post: Asstt. Block Development Officer (Panchayat), Asstt. Block Development Officer (W&C), Asstt. Block Development Officer (Senior Gram Sevak), Gaon Panchayat Secretary, Junior Assistant (For 5 newly created ZPs) and Tax Collector Cum Road Mohrar
Total No of Post: 1004 Post
- Asstt. Block Development Officer (Panchayat): 39
- Asstt. Block Development Officer (W&C): 46
- Asstt. Block Development Officer (Senior Gram Sevak): 88
- Gaon Panchayat Secretary: 578
- Junior Assistant (For 5 newly created ZPs): 10
- Tax Collector Cum Road Mohrar: 243
Application Dates: 28 August 2020 to 17 September 2020
Admit Card Status: Available Soon
Admit Card Publish Date: available soon
Examination Centre Name: drictic wise diffenrce ( This information will be on admit card.)
Examination Type: Written Exam (MCQs)
Examination Language: Assamese and English
Examination Date: Publish Soon
How to download PNRD Assam Admit card
Those Candidates who Successfully applied for PNRD Assam Recruitment 2020 of various 1004 Vacancy by submitting their online application at the official application portal of PNRD Assam. Now the Candidates are able to download the admit card by following given below easy steps.
- Scroll down and check the Important Link‘s section.
- Click on your applied posts PNRD Assam Admit Card link.
- Enter Your asked details like as Application Number & Password then click on Login.
- After completing the above-given steps a Your Admit Card will be downloaded
|Start Date for Download Admit Card||Coming Soon|
|Last Date for Download Admit Card||Date not publish|
|Date of Examination||Date not publish|
|Admit Card Link||Publish soon|
|Download official notification||Publish soon|
|Recruitment Details||CLICK HERE|
|Visit official web site||CLICK HERE|
Selection Process & syllabus of PNRD Assam Examination
The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a written test which will be conducted in different centres of the State. There will be a common written examination except for the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary. The Commissioner, P&RD reserves the right to change the examination venues of the test and no representation etc. will be entertained in this regard.
- The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based. There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark. There will be negative marking of ¥2 mark for each wrong answer. The questions will be set in three parts (i) Logical reasoning and aptitude, (ii) General knowledge with special emphasis on Assam (iii) General English. However, for the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary, there will be an additional part of Accountancy. Candidates will use black ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet. Duration of the test will be of 2 (two) hours
- As there will be one written test for all the categories except Gaon Panchayat Secretary, candidates will have to indicate in order of preference of the advertised posts, the final merit list will be prepared. On the basis of mark obtained and in order of preference and selection will be made on merit and roster point of SC/ST/OBC(ST(H)/EWS and PH candidates. For the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary, the separate written test will be conducted and selection will be made on merit and roster point of SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/EWS and PH candidates
Note: In case of a tie in marks, the candidate older in age will be placed higher in the merit list. Further, candidates having the same date of birth and have obtained equal marks will be placed in the merit list according to higher education.#Pnrd Assam
We hope the above article will help you a lot. If you guys face any problems regarding pnrd Assam Admit Card 2020 or anything please mention us in the comment section below
If you like this article, share it with your friends. For any latest notification subscribe Assamjobclub and get the latest update through on your mailbox Click Here to subscribe Now