Government of Assam has announced Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2020, under this scheme government will provide Scooty to all the girl’s students who secured 60 or above the percentage of marks in the last Higher Secondary examination conducted by Assam Higher Secondary Educational Council (AHSEC).
So, the intending eligible girl’s students can Apply Pragyan Bharati Scheme 2020 Online Application form students can select their version of scooty before the last date.
Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2020 Details:
|Name of Organisation||Government of Assam|
|Name of Scheme||Pragyan Bharati Scheme|
Eligibility Criteria for Pragyan Bharati Scheme
The candidate must be have following give below criteria to receive scooty under the Pragyan Bharati Scheme.
- Only Girls students are eligible for this Pragyan Bharati Scheme.
- Students must be passed HS (Class 12) under Assam Higher Secondary Educational Council (AHSEC)
- Student/s must have secured 60% and above in Higher Secondary Examination 2020.
How to apply for Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2020
the Girls Students who secured 60 or above the percentage of marks in the last Higher Secondary examination conducted by Assam Higher Secondary Educational Council (AHSEC). they need to follow below-given steps to complete Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme online application process.
- at first Scroll down and check the Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application of Scooty link.
- After the above step students will get a login form where students have to log in the system using their Roll No. as a User ID and Registration No. as password.
- After login, the students have to fill their details like students Name, Father’s Name, District, Institution name were studied last, Total Marks will be available from the result data.
- after that, there will be two types of Scooty (e.g Electrically operated and Petrol operated) and the students have to mark their choice of variant.
- In the end, Submit the Application and Download and take a print out of the Acknowledgement Receipt and keep it for future reference.
Note: The online application portal will remain open till 25th of August 2020. If any student does not mark her selection about the variant of the scooty within the time frame then her selection will be considered for Petrol variant automatically.SEBA, Assam
|Starting date of online application||19th August 2020|
|Last date of online application||25th August 2020|
|Online Application of Scooty||CLICK HERE|
|Download official notification||CLICK HERE|
|visit official website||CLICK HERE|
Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme Online Portal
FAQs of Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
1. What is Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme?
Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme is a government scheme where the government of Assam distribute Scooty to all girl students who secured 60% or more marks in the last HS exam of AHSEC.
2. Who are eligible for Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme?
Only girl student having 60% or more marks in AHSEC HS Final Exam are eligible for this scheme.
3. What type of Scooty will be distributed?
As per media report, government will distribute two variants of Scooty which are Petrol variant and Electric variant.