Irrigation Department, Rangia has published a notification regarding Rangia Irrigation Division Recruitment 2021 of in total 28 Grade IV vacancy of Peon, Chowkidar, Khalashi, and APPO under Superintending Engineer, Rangia Investigation Circle (Irrigation) Rangia.
The Candidates who are citizens of India having Registration Number in employment exchange in the state of Assam and completed all eligibility criteria. They can Apply Rangia Irrigation Division Recruitment Online Application form before the last date.
Rangia Irrigation Division Recruitment Details
Name of the Department: Irrigation Department, Rangia
Name of the Vacancy: Peon/ Chowkidar, Khalashi and APPO
Total No of Vacancy: 28 Post [UR: 8, OBC/ MOBC: 6, PWD: 4, SC: 4, STP: 3, STH: 1, UR-EWS: 2]
- Peon/ Chowkidar: 5 post
- Khalashi: 6 post
- APPO: 17 post
Salary: Rs 12000 – Rs 52000 With Grade Pay of Rs.3900/- and other allowances as admissible under the rules
Job Category: Assam Government Job
Advertised vide no: IGN(E)67/2020/213
Job Location: Rangia, Assam
Applications fees: NIL
Mode of apply: Online
Eligibility Criteria of Irrigation Rangia Recruitment
Educational Qualification: The Candidates who passed class 8th are eligible for online application.
Citizenship: The Applicant must be a citizen of India as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the constitution of India.
Age Limits: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021. The upper age limit is relaxable as follows:
|05 Years||SC/ST Candidates|
|03 years||OBC/MOBC Candidates|
|10 Years||PWD Candidates|
How to Apply for Irrigation Rangia Recruitment 2021
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official Notification then fill up the online application forms. candidates can follow given below steps to apply for applications
- Scroll down and check The Important Link ‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Enter your all asked information and upload your ask all documents.
- After that submit your application and keep computer generated application for future reference.
Documents Required for online application:
- Age Proof Certificate
- Recent colored Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Copy of Signature
- Educational Qualification Certificate/Marksheet
- Employment Exchange Registration/Card
- Residential Certificate (PRC/Aadhaar/ Voter ID etc.)
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
Important Dates for Rangia Recruitment 2021
|The online application will be opened from||19th February 2021|
|Last date for submission of online application||01st March 2021|