Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has published a notification for RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 of 241 “Security Guard” vacancies in various offices of Allover India
So, The Candidates who are interested in RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 details and completed all eligibility criteria, can apply Application form before the last date.
RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 details
Recruitment Authority: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Job Category: Central Government Job
Name of the Vacancy: Security Guard
Total No of Vacancy: 241 [UR: 113, OBC: 45, SC: 32, ST: 33, EWS: 18]
- Ahmedabad – 07 Post
- Bengaluru- 12 Post
- Bhopal- 10 Post
- Bhubaneswar- 08 Post
- Chandigarh- 02 Post
- Chennai- 22 Post
- Guwahati- 11 Post
- Hyderabad- 03 Post
- Jaipur- 10 Post
- Jammu- 04 Post
- Kanpur- 05 Post
- Kolkata- 15 Post
- Lucknow- 05 Post
- Mumbai- 84 Post
- Nagpur- 12 Post
- New Delhi- 17 Post
- Patna- 11 Post
- Thiruvananthapuram- 3 Post
Pay: Rs 10940-380 (4)-12460- 440(3) -13780-520(3)-15340-690 (2)-16720- 860(4) – 20160 – 1180 (3)- 23700 (20 years)
Eligibility Criteria of Reserve Bank of India Security Guard Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the recognized State Education Board or equivalent.
Experience: Only ex-servicemen with a proper military background are eligible. The candidates should have experience in handling arms and ammunition in the military.
Age (as of 01/01/2021): Normal age limit of 25 years (28 years for OBC and 30 years for SC/ST as per category relaxation provided by the Government of India) as of January 01, 2021, is further relaxed to the extent of a number of years of service in Armed Forces plus 3 years subject to maximum upper age limit of 45 years. The upper age limit of 45 years is uniformly applicable to candidates belonging to all categories inclusive of reserved candidates.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a resident of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he is applying (Refer Annexure-III).
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as of 1/01/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Although matriculate Ex-servicemen with 15 years of experience are considered as “Graduates” they are eligible to apply.
- The qualification as claimed by the candidate must have been entered in the Soldier’s Discharge Book and supported by valid documents.
How to Apply for RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021
We request Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria, They First go through the complete advertisement and read the complete instructions before applying Online Application form.
- Scroll down and check The Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Enter your all asked information and upload your ask all documents.
- After that submit your application and keep computer generated application for future reference.
|Online application will be opened from||January 22, 2021|
|Last date for submission of online application||February 12, 2021|
|Last date for online application fee payment||February 12, 2021|
|Online Application Link:||CLICK HERE|
|Download Official Notification:||CLICK HERE|
|Visits official Website:||CLICK HERE|