Board of Secondary Education, Assam has published a notification Regarding SEBA Recruitment 2021 for appointment in 3 (Three) nos. of Junior Administrative Assistant cum Program Assistant on Contractual basis in the Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA), Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-21
So, The Candidates who are citizens of India having a Registration Number in employment exchange in the state of Assam and completed all eligibility criteria. They can Apply SEBA Recruitment 2021 Junior Administrative Assistant Online Application form before the last date.
SEBA Recruitment 2021 Details (JAA Post)
Name of Post: Junior Administrative Assistant cum Program Assistant
Nos of Post: 03 Nos
Pay Scale: 17,000 per month (with Annual Increment and DA as admissible).
Age limits: Minimum 21 years and maximum 43 years (as on 01.01.2021)
- Candidates must be graduates in the Science, Arts, or Commerce stream having a minimum of 55% marks in 10th, 55% in 12th, and 55% in graduation.
- Candidates having MCA (Master of Computer Applications) will get extra points of up to 10 (ten) points based on MCA degree marks.
- Candidates having BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) will get extra points of up to 5 (Five) points based on BCA degree marks.
- Candidate having experience in computer application system in any Govt. and Private sector will get extra points as mentioned below:
Up to 1 year : 1 point, 2 years: 2 points, 3 years : 3 points, 4 years: 4 points, 5 years and above: 5 points
Application fees for Online Application
The Applicant has to deposit an amount of Rs 250 in favor of Secretary, Board of Secondary Education, Assam either through Demand Draft of any National Bank payable at Guwahati or through challan of the Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd., Bamunimaidam Branch Guwahati (Challan available in the SEBA office) payable at Assam Co-operative Apex Bank, SEBA complex.
How to Apply for Recruitment
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria. they can read the Official Notification then fill up the online application forms by following the steps indicated below,
- Get the Bank Draft ready before you start the online application process. Details regarding the fees can be seen in the advertisement given below.
- Scan a recent clear photograph with light blue or beige background. The maximum size of the scanned image should be 200 KB. Maximum image dimensions should be 400px X 500px.
- Scan your full signature in blue or black ink (signed on white paper). The maximum size of the scanned image should be 100 KB. Maximum image dimensions should be 400px X 200px.
- Start the application process only when you are a) bank draft, b) scanned photograph and c) signature are ready. Please note that once you start the application process, it will have to be completed in one session.
- After completion of the application process, an Application Receipt Number (ARN) will be generated. Please keep this number safe till the end of the recruitment process. Please note that your application is not technically submitted until you receive the ARN. You can take a re-print any number of times using the ARN.
- Take a print-out of the computer-generated Application and submit the hard copy along with a) Bank Draft in original and b) self-attested copies of relevant documents. Your Online Application will not be considered valid until and unless this step is completed within due time.
After applying online, the Application Form with all filled data, as entered by the candidate, will be downloaded. The candidate has to submit/send all the relevant documents along with the downloaded Application Form and necessary Fees to the SEBA office; Guwahati by 10th July 2021.
Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA),
Important Dates for Recruitment 2021
|Online application will be opened from||22nd June 2021|
|Last date for submission of online application||04 July 2021|