The Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA) has released a notification for the SEBA Recruitment 2023 of 4 posts of Junior Administrative Assistant cum Program Assistant on a contractual basis. This presents an excellent opportunity for graduates looking for jobs in the education sector in Assam.
|Recruitment Authority||Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA)|
|Job Category||Assam Government Job|
|Name of the Vacancy||Junior Administrative Assistant cum Program Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Vacancy|
In this article, we provide all the important details regarding the SEBA recruitment including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, application procedure and other key aspects. Whether you are an aspiring applicant looking to understand this recruitment better or just want to know the highlights, reading further will give you complete clarity.
Table of Contents
SEBA Recruitment 2023 Details
|Junior Administrative Assistant cum Program Assistant|
|No of Post||04 posts|
|Age Limits||Minimum 21 years and maximum 43 years.|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 18,000 per month|
|Educational Qualification||# Candidates must be graduate in Science, Arts or Commerce stream having minimum 55% marks in 10th, 55% in 12th and 55% in graduation.|
# Candidate having MCA (Master of Computer Applications) will get extra points of up to 10 (ten) points based on MCA degree marks.
# Candidate having BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) will get extra points of up to 5 (Five) points based on BCA degree marks.
|Type of engagement:||Contractual|
Eligibility Criteria of SEBA Recruitment
Experience: Candidate having experience in computer application system in any Govt. and Private sector will get extra points as mentioned below
|1 year||1 point|
|2 years||2 points|
|3 years||3 points|
|4 years||4 points|
|5 years and above||5 points|
Application Fee: Applicant has to deposit an amount of Rs 250 in favour of Secretary, Board of Secondary Education, Assam either through Demand Draft of any National Bank payable at Guwahati or through challan of the Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd., Bamunimaidam Branch Guwahati (Challan available in the SEBA office) payable at Assam Co-operative Apex Bank, SEBA complex.
How to Apply for SEBA Recruitment 2023
The Interested and eligible candidates may apply for SEBA Recruitment 2023 by visiting SEBA’s official website sebaonline.org. After applying online, the Application Form with all filled data, as entered by the candidate, will be downloaded. Candidate has to submit/send all the relevant documents along with the downloaded Application Form and necessary Fees to SEBA office; Guwahati by 15th December 2023.
Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA),
Steps to be followed for Online Submission of Applications
1. Get the Bank Draft ready before you start the online application process. Details regarding the fees can be seen in the advertisement given below.
2. Scan a recent clear photograph with light blue or beige background. Maximum size of the scanned image should be 200 KB. Maximum image dimensions should be 400px X 500px.
3. Scan your full signature in blue or black ink (signed on a white paper). Maximum size of the scanned image should be 100 KB. Maximum image dimensions should be 400px X 200px.
4. Start the application process only when your a) bank draft, b) scanned photograph and c) signature are ready. Please note that once you start the application process, it will have to be completed in one session.
5. After completion of the application process, an Application Receipt Number (ARN) will be generated. Please keep this number safely till the end of recruitment process. Please note that your application is not technically submitted untill you receive the ARN. You can take a re-print any number of times using the ARN.
6. Take a print-out of the computer generated Application and submit the hard copy along with a) Bank Draft in original and b) self-attested copies of relevant documents. Your Online Application will not be considered valid until and unless this step is completed within due time.
Important Dates of Bongaigaon DC office Recruitment 2023
|Online application will be opened from||14th November 2023|
|Last date for submission of online application||8th December 2023|
Important Links of Bongaigaon DC office Recruitment 2023
|Download Application Form:||CLICK HERE|
|Download Official Notification:||CLICK HERE|
|Visits official Website:||CLICK HERE|
SEBA’s contractual recruitment for Junior Assistants offers a good career opportunity for graduates in Assam. The selection will be purely merit-based, offering recruits a stable administrative job in the state education board. I have provided a comprehensive guide to the eligibility criteria, application process, selection procedure and other details in this article. I hope this helps you understand the SEBA recruitment better and apply for it optimally. All the best!