Social Welfare Department, Assam has published a notification for Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021 of Supervisor & LDA in total 138 vacancies under The Directorate of social welfare, Assam
So, The Candidates who are interested in Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021 details and completed all eligibility criteria, can apply Application form before the last date.
Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Name of Organization||The Directorate of social welfare, Assam|
|Job Category||Assam Government Job|
|Advertisement Vide No||No.DSW(E)9/2019/Pt-I/ 184 & No.DSW(E)9/2019/Pt-I/ 189|
|Name of the Vacancies||Supervisor & LDA cum Typist|
|Total No of Vacancies||138 Vacancy|
[1.] Supervisor Post Details:
No of Posts: 74 Posts (Ur: 17, OBC/MOBC: 32, SC: 01, STP: 02, STH: 14 & EWS: 08)
Place of work: Any ICDS Project of the state of Assam.
Pay Scale: Pay Band-2, Rs.14,000- Rs 60,500 with Grade Pay of Rs.7,200 per month plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Gender: Only Female candidates are eligible for the post of Supervisor.
The candidates needs to any one qualification from listed below.
- The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University. The preference will be given to graduate in Social Work/Home Science and related fields like Nutrition/ Anthropology/ Sociology/ Education/ Psychology etc.
- Instructor and Principals (Female) of Training Centres for Middle-Level ICDS functionaries having Graduation in any discipline.
- For Educational Qualification-1: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as of 1st January 2021.
- For Educational Qualification-2: The candidate should not be more than 45 years of age as of 1st January 2021.
 LDA cum Typist Post Details:
No of Posts: 64 Posts (Ur: 12, OBC/MOBC: 25, SC: 07, STP: 01, STH: 13 & EWS: 06 Posts)
Pay Scale: Pay Band-2, Rs.14,000- 60,500 with Grade Pay of Rs.6,200 per month plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Place of work: Any district level establishment in the state under the Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent by the Government.
Essential Qualification: The candidate must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Application from any recognized/ registered institute.
Remarks: The candidate must possess computer skills for handling data and text on the computer. The candidate should have proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and Email including typing skills both in English and Assamese.
Age Limits: A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years for unreserved category, 42 years for Ex-Servicemen, 43 years for OBC/ MOBC, and 45 years for SC/ ST(P)/ST(H) and 50 years for Persons with Disability (PwD) as on 1st January 2021 as per Govt.
How to Apply for Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official Notification then fill up the online application forms. candidates can follow given below steps to apply for applications
- Scroll down and check The Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Enter your all asked information and upload your ask all documents.
- After that submit your application and keep computer generated application for future reference
Important Dates for Social Welfare Assam Recruitment
|Online application will be opened from||5th February 2021|
|Last date for submission of online application||14th February 2021|
Important Links for Social Welfare Assam Recruitment
|Download Application form:||CLICK HERE|
|Download Official Notification:||Supervisor | LDA|
|Visits official Website:||CLICK HERE|