Primary Education Department, Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council (KAAC) has published a notification regarding SSA Assam Recruitment 2021 of a total of 559 Assistant Teacher Vacancy at Lower Primary (LP) schools on a contractual basis under the Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan (SSA) Mission
So, The Candidates who are residents of Karbi Anglong & West Karbi Anglong districts under KAAC and qualified in Assam TET, and completed all eligibility criteria. They can Apply SSA Assam Recruitment 2021 Online Application form before the last date.
SSA Assam Recruitment 2021 Full Details
Name of Post: Assistant Teacher Vacancy
Nos of Post: 559 Nos
District-wise category-wise vacancy positions of posts:
|District||No. of Post|
|West Karbi Anglong||228|
Eligibility Criteria of SSA Assam Recruitment
Resident ship: Candidate must be a permanent resident of Karbi Anglong & West Karbi Anglong districts under KAAC.
TET: The Candidates must qualified in Assam TET conducted by Elementary Education Department, Assam.
Age: Minimum age is 18 years for all candidates and maximum age is 40 years for unreserved category, 43 years for OBC/MOBC and 45 years for SC/ST(P)/ST(H), and 50 years for Persons with Disability (PwD) as on 1st January’2021. This relaxation shall be applicable only to those candidates who have attained the necessary educational or other qualifications prior to crossing their existing upper age limit of 40 years.
At least 50% marks in Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with Assam LP- TET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) from recognized institutes
Or At least 45% marks in Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with Assam LP- TET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations,2002.
Or At least 50% marks in Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with Assam LP- TET and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.)
Or At least 50% marks in Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with Assam LP- TET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (Special Education)
Or Graduation from UGC recognized University with Assam LP- TET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) from recognized institutes
Or Graduation with at least 50% marks from UGC recognized University with LP- TET and Bachelor in Education(B.Ed.) from recognized institutes/University.
Note: The appointee who is appointed on the basis of qualification of Bachelor of Education(B. Ed) shall mandatorily undergo a Six-month bridge course in Elementary Education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education(NCTE) within two years of the appointment [5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST (P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC & PH candidates)
How to Apply for SSA Assam Recruitment 2021
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria. they can read the Official Notification then fill up the online application forms. The candidates can follow given below steps to apply for applications
- Scroll down and check The Important Link ‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Enter your all-asked information and upload your ask all documents.
- After that submit your application and keep computer generated application for future reference.
Documents required to be uploaded in colour:
- Scanned Passport size Photograph.
- PDF Copy of HSSLC Mark-sheet
- PDF Copy of Graduation Mark-sheet.
- PDF Copy of 2 Year D El Ed./BEd. Mark-sheet
- PDF Copy of Mark-sheet and Certificate of Assam TET.
- PDF Copy of Certificate of Permanent Residential Certificate(PRC), Sports (participation in recognized sports at National Level representing Assam), and Fine Arts and Cultural activities (representing the State officially at National Level).
- PDF Copy of HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate in support of age.
- Scanned Signature.
- The hard copy of all testimonials shall have to be submitted to the District Mission Office, SSA, KAAC, Diphu.
Important Dates for Recruitment 2021
|Online application will be opened from||27 May 2021|
|Last date for submission of online application||05 June 2021, Midnight|
Important Links for Recruitment 2021
- Candidates are requested to confirm their eligibility before submitting online application
- Candidates should be very cautious while submitting the on line application form as once the online application is submitted against a particular Roll number of Assam TET, he/ she will not be allowed to submit the online application form for second time.
- The Office will not be responsible for any lapse in submission of online application due to any technical problem. No request will be considered in this regard.
- Incomplete/ defective/ invalid application will be summarily rejected Online Application received without uploading of required documents will also be summarily rejected