Swachha Bharat Mission-Gramin, Assam has published a notification for Swachha Bharat Mission Assam Recruitment 2020 of 21 District Level Financial Management Specialist Vacancy in various districts of Assam.
So, The Candidates who are interested in Swachha Bharat Mission Assam Recruitment 2020 details and completed all eligibility criteria, They can apply Application form before the last date.
Swachha Bharat Mission Assam Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of post: District level Financial Management Specialist
No of posts: 21
Job Location: Baksa, Barpeta, Biswanath, Bongaigaon, Charaideo, Chirang, Darrang, Dhemaji, Dhubri, Dibrugarh, Majuli, Tinsukia, Goalpara, Morigaon, Hojai, Kokrajhar, Nalbari, Sivsagar, Sonitpur, South Salmara and Udalguri.
Age Limits: The applicant must be below 33 years of age as on 01.01.2020.
Pay: The Mission Directorate, SBM-G, Assam will pay a consolidated monthly remuneration Rs. 25,000/- and communication charge Rs.1000/-. In addition, Per-diem and TA for an overnight halt while out of the station on the official work will be eligible as per approved norms of the Mission.
- Full-time regular M.Com. (Finance/Accounting) from recognized University/Institute with more than 50% of marks or equivalent grade. Other specializations need not apply.
- Computer knowledge in MS-Office and Tally ERP- 9.0 is a must.
- Post qualification experience in financial management functions will be given preference.
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic credentials and such candidates will be required to appear for an online Viva Voce and may be required to make presentations. They should produce all relevant documents in originals as and when asked for.
How to Apply Swachha Bharat Mission Assam Recruitment
We request Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria, They First go through the complete advertisement and read the complete instructions before applying Online Application form.
- Scroll down and check The Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Enter your all asked information and upload your ask all documents.
- After that submit your application and keep computer generated application for future reference.
Note: Candidates who have applied against the previous announcement released on 05 May 2020 need not apply again.
|Last date for submission of online application
|28 August 2020
|Online Application Link:
|Download Official Notification: