Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) has recently published a New notification regarding APDCL Recruitment 2021 for Deputy General Manager in a total of 01 vacancies.
So, The Candidates who are interested in APDCL Recruitment 2021 details and Completed all eligibility criteria, can apply Application form before the last date.
APDCL Recruitment 2021 Details
Recruitment Authority: Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL)
Name of the Post: Deputy General Manager
No of posts: 01 (one) unreserved post
The scale of Pay: E-4 level- Rs. 42000-1,16000/- with Grade pay- 17,400/-
Age Limits: The minimum age of the candidate shall not be less than 45 years and the maximum age must not exceed 52 years. (as on 01.08.2021)
Application Fee: Candidates should enclose a Demand Draft/IPO of Rs. 500.00/- drawn in favour of the Chief General Manager (F&A), APDCL, Guwahati, payable at Guwahati-781001.
Essential Qualification & Experience
Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks and Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) (minimum 03 years professional course) with minimum 50% marks or, 05 years integrated B.A.LL.B Degree (Professional) with minimum 50% marks. Preference will be given to candidates with having PostGraduate Degree in Law (LLM).
Experience: Candidate must possess a minimum of 15 (Fifteen) years of post-qualification experience as a Law Executive in Public Sector / Private Sector Companies or as an Advocate in a reputed Law Firm, as an employee of that Firm in handling litigations before Arbitration Tribunals, Judicial / QuasiJudicial Forums, Industrial/ Labour law matters, Arbitration and Conciliation matters, MSME etc. OR Candidate must possess minimum 08 (Eight) years of post-qualification experience as a Law Executive in Public Sector / Private Sector Companies or as an Advocate in a reputed Law Firm, as an employee of that Firm plus a minimum of 07 (Seven) years of postqualification experience as an Advocate in Bar and /or District and higher courts in handling litigations before Arbitration Tribunals, Judicial / Quasi-Judicial Forums, Industrial/ Labour law matters, Arbitration and Conciliation matters, MSME etc.
Note: The qualifications prescribed for posts must have been obtained through regular courses and the Institute/ University must be recognized by the UGC and the Bar Council of India. Equivalent qualification obtained through correspondence courses shall not be considered.
Other Eligibility conditions:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have a valid license from the State Bar Council.
- The candidate should be free from any vigilance/ criminal cases.
- The candidate must be a domicile of Assam.
- The candidate must have a good character.
- The candidate must fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the Government Policy on Small Family Norms called the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019.
- His/her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him/her for such service, provided that any candidate who is dismissed or discharged from Service of the Government or any other Organization for misconduct or who is convicted of any offence involving moral turpitude shall be disqualified for appointment.
How to Apply APDCL Recruitment 2021
 Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply by downloading the application form by visiting the important link section
 Completely filled up application should be enclosed with the following supporting documents (self-attested wherever applicable):
- 2 (two) self-attested Passport size photographs.
- Class X admit card/ pass certificate/ mark sheet as Proof of age.
- Marks sheet & Pass certificate of Class X, Class XII, Graduation and PostGraduation.
- Candidates applying for the post of Deputy General Manager (Law) who are employed in PSUs/Govt. Departments/ Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or must enclose a No Objection Certificate (NOC) along with the filled-up application form.
- Initial appointment letter/ offer of appointment.
- Experience Certificates.
 Completely filled up application form along with the supporting documents should reach: The CGM (HRA), Assam Power Distribution Company Limited, 4th Floor, Bijulee Bhawan, Paltanbazar, Guwahati-781001, Assam on or before 24.09.2021.
|Online application will be opened from||31st August 2021|
|Last date for submission of online application||24th September 2021|