Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) has recently published a New notification regarding APDCL Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Manager, Junior Manager and Assistant Accounts Officer in total 376 vacancies.
So, The Candidates who are interested in APDCL Recruitment 2020 details and Completed all eligibility criteria, They can apply Application form before the last date.
APDCL Recruitment 2020 Details
|Recruitment Authority||Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL)|
|Job Category||Assan Government Job|
|Advertised vide no||MD/APDCL/HR/REC (2020-2021)/103 Dated 01/12/2020|
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant Manager, Junior Manager And Assistant Accounts Officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||376 Vacancy|
|Job Location||All Over Assam|
|Applications fees||Refer advt.|
|Mode of apply||Online|
1. Assistant Manager ( Electrical, Civil, Information Technology, Human Resource & Law)
No of posts: 141
The scale of Pay: Rs 37,300.00 to 1,12,000.00 with Grade Pay of Rs 14,200.00
- Assistant Manager (Electrical): Full-time B.E./B. Tech. in (Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
- Assistant Manager (Civil): Full-time B.E./B. Tech. in (Civil Engineering)
- Assistant Manager (Electronics & Communication): Full time B.E./B. Tech. in (Electronics Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering)
- Assistant Manager (Information Technology): Full-time B.E./B. Tech. in (Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology)
- Assistant Manager (Human Resource): Two (2) years full-time MBA/PGDM Degree with specialization in (Human Resource Management/Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/Social Welfare) from any Indian University/ Institution approved by AICTE/UGC.
- Assistant Manager (Law): Full-time Graduate in Law from a University/Institute recognized by the Bar Council of India.
2.Junior Manager (Electrical)
No of posts: 220
The scale of Pay: Rs 25,000.00 to 92,000.00 with Grade Pay of Rs 12,100.00
Educational Qualification: Full time Diploma in (Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
3.Assistant Accounts Officer
No of posts: 15
The scale of Pay: 25,000.00 to 92,000.00 with Grade Pay of Rs 11,000.00)
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent in B.Com in aggregate or 55% marks in Honors/Major subject (B.Com) or minimum 55% aggregate marks or its equivalent for Arts or Science graduate having Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects or 55% marks or its equivalent in Mathematics/Statistics as Honors (BA/B.Sc.)
Age Limit & Relaxation of APDCL Recruitment
Assistant Manager: Not less than 21 (Twenty One) years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as on 01.11.2020.
Junior Manager: Not less than 18 (Eighteen) years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as on 01.11.2020.
Assistant Accounts Officer: Not less than 21 (Twenty One) years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as on 01.11.2020.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxed up to 47 (Forty-Seven) years for OBC/MOBC candidates, 49 (Forty-Nine) years for SC/ST candidates & 45 (Forty- Five) for Departmental candidates.
Note: Certificates of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC candidates should have been issued by the appropriate authority. The applicable candidate will have to submit a copy of Caste Certificate at the time of viva-voce (if called for).
Application Fee of APDCL Recruitment 2020
Candidate has to pay the application fee through ONLINE mode only by using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card etc. No other mode of payment will be accepted and the payment are Non Refundable
|General/OBC/MOBC||Rs.800.00 (Rupees Eight Hundred)|
|SC/ST||Rs.400.00 (Rupees Four Hundred)|
How to Apply APDCL Recruitment 2020
We request Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria, They First go through the complete advertisement and read the complete instructions before applying Online Application form.
- Scroll down and check The Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Enter your all asked information and upload your ask all documents.
- After that submit your application and keep computer generated application for future reference.
|Online application will be opened from||09 December 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application||18 December 2020|
|Online Application Link:||09/12/2020|
|Download Official Notification:||CLICK HERE|
|Check Your APDCL Result||CLICK HERE|
|Visits official Website:||CLICK HERE|