Assam Power Distribution Company Limited recently published APDCL Results for those the candidates who appeared in the online examination held on 01.12.2018 and 03.12.2018 for the posts of Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO) in APDCL/AEGCL/APGCL. candidates who appeared in the Online Examination held on 25.11.2018 & 26.11.2018 for the posts of Assistant Manager and Junior Manager
APDCL (AAO) Results 2019 Details:
- Name of post: Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO)
- Venue: APDCL Training Centre, Narengi, Guwahati – 26
- Date of Document Verification: 05.02.2019
Cut off Marks for APDCL Results 2019:
Cut off Marks for shortlisting of the Candidates for the Post of Assistant Accounts Officer
are as below:
Check your APDCL (AAO)Results:
Candidates bearing Roll Numbers who appeared in the online examination held on 01.12.2018 and 03.12.2018 for the posts of Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO) in APDCL/AEGCL/APGCL are provisionally shortlisted for Document Verification as shown below:
- Reporting Time: 09:30 AM:
11000060 11000154 11000928 11000939 11000964 11001077 11001459 11001574 11001579 11001613 11001658 11001962 11002001 11002117 11002144 11002245 11002275 11002366 11002453 11002525 11002545 12000357 12000501 12000819 12000965 12000978 12001019 12001678 13000687 13000862
- Reporting Time: 01:30 PM
13000876 13001513 13001551 13001724 16000795 11000066 11000186 11001586 11001709 11001735 11002229 11002475 12001593 12002264 13000890 13001634 13001728 13001925 16000087 16002134 11000395 11001605 11001687 11001826 12000483 13001049 13001218 13001221 13001576 16001818
- Call letters for Document verification will be dispatched through e-mail/speed-post. If any of the shortlisted candidates of AAO do not receive the same, may directly report to their respective venue.
- Candidates will have to bring their original certificates and testimonials pertaining to the proof of qualification, Computer proficiency, age, caste, physically challenged, domicile
(domicile certificate/PRC/Draft NRC) etc. on the date of document verification. Without the requisite original documents, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled immediately.
- No TA/DA will be admissible in connection with the journey for appearing in the Document Verification. The undersigned will not be responsible for any printing error.
|Download APDCL (AAO) Results:||CLICK HERE|
APDCL AM & JM Results 2019 Details:
candidates who appeared in the Online Examination held on 25.11.2018 & 26.11.2018 for the posts of Assistant Manager (Electrical /Mechanical Civil / Electronics & Communication / Information Technology / Renewable Energy / Human Resource /Law) and Junior Manager (Electrical /Mechanical /Civil / Information Technology) respectively in APDCL/ AEGCL /APGCL are provisionally shortlisted for interview to be held on 3rd February, 2019 at the time and venue mentioned below:
- Name of post: Assistant Manager & Junior Manager
- Interview Date: 03/02/2019
- Venue: National Power Training Institute (NPTI), North Eastern Region, (Behind Kahilipara Grid Sub-Station), Dakhingaon Road, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019.
Instructions to Candidates for AM & JM Results :
1. Interview call letter will be sent through e-mail/Speed Post.
2. Candidates will have to bring Admit card, original certificates and testimonials pertaining to the proof of qualification, age, caste, disability, domicile certificate, experience etc. on the date of interview for
3. Candidates will have to submit one set of self-attested photocopies of certificate and testimonials along with the application form.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible in connection with the journey for appearing in the interview.
5. Guardians will not be allowed inside the interview campus.
|Check Your AM & JM Results and Interview Schedule||CLICK HERE|